SpongeBob SquarePants

New Leaf

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Sep 22, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• Hmmm... SpongeBob only appeared in this episode for the first 4 minutes BUT a plot that mostly focused on Mr. Krabs and Plankton was a pretty good idea.

I thought that this was a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". This episode isn't my favorite episode but I enjoyed it. The only thing that made my score a little low was because Mr. Krabs was destroying all of Plankton's novelties and I felt bad for Plankton. Mr. Krabs was just WAY out of character there. Although, SpongeBob only appeared in this episode for the first 4 minutes but a plot that mostly focused on Mr. Krabs and Plankton was a pretty good idea. I thought it was funny when SpongeBob was the DJ and Squidward was forced to dance or else he is fired. I thought Mr. Krabs and Plankton hanging out like they were friends again was very sweet and also funny. I knew it wouldn't last the whole episode but it was funny that Mr. Krabs tricked Plankton into thinking that it was the secret formula and it wasn't. I know that deep down even though Mr. Krabs and Plankton may have their differences... I know that they are friends on the inside and do care about each other even though they don't show it most of the time. Overall, a superb episode. 9/10