SpongeBob SquarePants

No Free Rides / I'm Your Biggest Fanatic

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Mar 07, 2001 on Nickelodeon

• Not my favorite Season 2 episodes but they're both superb

No Free Rides: I thought that this was a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". It wasn't my favorite Season 2 episode but it was overall superb. Mrs. Puff giving SpongeBob extra credit so she can pass SpongeBob and give him his driver's license was very funny. It was hilarious when SpongeBob's parents bought SpongeBob a boat and then SpongeBob faints on his cake. Mrs. Puff sneaking into SpongeBob's house was very funny. It was also hilarious when SpongeBob was trying to chase after his new boat and he didn't know that it was Mrs. Puff stealing the boat until he took off the robber mask. The ending was pretty good too. Some parts could've been better and this isn't my favorite Season 2 episode. Overall, a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 9/10

I'm Your Biggest Fanatic: This is about the same score that "No Free Rides" earned which was a superb score. This would've been an excellent episode but one thing ruined it. Kevin the sea cucumber was the reason why my score is a 9 because I didn't like how mean he was to SpongeBob. The beginning of the episode was hilarious when Patrick kept touching things and that policeman keeps telling Patrick "Don't touch". SpongeBob being a huge fan of Kevin the sea cucumber was funny. I love Patrick's line "What's so great about a nerdy pickle?"... that line made me laugh hard. Kevin getting repeatedly stung by the jellyfish was hilarious especially when one of the anchovies did that "wha wha wha" line. King Jellyfish appearing was very cool and I really liked the appearance. I'm also glad that the anchovies gave SpongeBob's Kevin's hat (which was part of Kevin's head). The ending was funny as well. Overall, despite Kevin being a jerk to SpongeBob, this was a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 9/10