SpongeBob SquarePants

No Nose Knows

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Aug 04, 2008 on Nickelodeon

• It was kinda gross, but still watchable

Patrick has been wanting a nose, and finally, he gets one for the first time, which gives him the sense of smells. But knowing how bad some smells are, Patricks vows to eliminate the foul stenches, and goes too far in doing it, annoying his friends and other people. It was a good episode of SpongeBob. It wasn't my favorite episode and it was kinda gross in a couple scenes. Patrick was kinda being a jerk in this episode which kinda lowers my score a bit. It was funny that SpongeBob was in Squidward's flower. Squidward trying Patrick to catch a nose (which turns out to be a hermet crab) was funny. Patrick taking off the wrapped thing with that cutter was funny as well. Patrick smelling thedonutswas super funny. It weird that fish has a child voice. Patrick smelling Squidward'sflowerswas super funny as well. The next few scenes were a bit boring. I did liked the ending where Patrick got huge ears and said "I hear that!" Overall, it was a great episode. 8/10