SpongeBob SquarePants

Not Normal / Gone

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Mar 04, 2008 on Nickelodeon

• Not Normal indeed.

This episode was without a dought one of the worst SpongeBob episodes that I've ever seen in the history of TV. That "normal" SpongeBob got on my nervs after a while. Also, it didn't make sense how SpongeBob had his holes, nose, and buck teeth remove. Those other normal people in the video were stupid! And the "normal" SpongeBob was a jerk to Mr. Krabs, Patrick, and Squidward. It seemed to have ruin SpongeBob's own character. One thing that was strange was, SpongeBob screaming makes him back to his normal self?! Who came up with that? Finally, Squidward being normal sucked for two reasons. One: He didn't become his regular self at the end, so I think Squidward might act normal for the rest of the series. Two: His face was a rip-off design of Squidward's new face in The Two Faces of Squidward. ARGH! This episode was really weird, stupid, had bad jokes, was a rip-off of Patrick SmartPants, and was almost a tearjerker. I think the episode suffured the same rate as Breath of Fresh Squidward. It seems like Season 6 is gonna be a rough season. I'm not watching this episode again! Enough said.