SpongeBob SquarePants

Not Normal

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Mar 04, 2008 on Nickelodeon

• SpongeBob becomes normal

I thought that this was a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". I thought it was very funny when SpongeBob started to become normal. The only thing that made my score a little low was because I thought Squidward was a little harsh when he told SpongeBob to start acting normal and stop being abnormal and a couple of gross jokes that were in this episode such as Patrick's head all the way to his belly button and SpongeBob's eyeballs popping out of his eyes. I thought it was very funny when SpongeBob was watching a video on how to be normal. SpongeBob acting normal and starting to change such as him not being square and more was funny and pretty odd in a good way. I thought SpongeBob making krabby patties from the computer was funny. I thought it was funny when Patrick was teaching SpongeBob how to be weird so SpongeBob can be back to his own form again. I also thought that the very ending of this episode was hilarious when Squidward turned normal and was wearing pants. Overall, this was a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 9/10