SpongeBob SquarePants

Not Normal

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Mar 04, 2008 on Nickelodeon

• SpongeBob try to become normal

I thought this episode was superb. Speaking of the reception, this episode isn't treated very well. Even though I was surprised of the positive reviews here on other people on different websites seem to bash too often. This is one of the most underrated episode of an underrated season. In my opinion, I thought the plot was pretty enjoyable for most parts. My only cons here were a few gross out gags and the beginning when Squidward was a little mean to SpongeBob (mainly when he kicked him out). But the whole episode got better after that part. I really enjoyed the scenes where SpongeBob was being normal and he would often say "good day sir" "how' it's going" and "wonderful weather we're There were some parts that were funny like Patrick stretching himself (even though it was a gross humor), SpongeBob at Squidward's house, the water slide, and the ending. SpongeBob bring normal was quite a great idea and people couldn't be complaining about that cannot stand his high pitch voice in the newer episodes, he sounded deeper while normal. Overall while this may be the best episode of the season, it is quite an underrated one. 9/10