SpongeBob SquarePants

Pizza Delivery / Home Sweet Pineapple

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Aug 14, 1999 on Nickelodeon

• Same as everyone else

Another good old episode.
  • Both episodes were memorable.

Pizza Delivery: The Krusty Krab decides to sell pizza and SpongeBob and Squidward have to deliver it before going home. Spongebob messes up and now they have to deliver the pizza by foot. Then Squidward gets hungry and wants to eat the pizza, but SpongeBob won't let him. My favorite part of that episode was the Krusty Krab Pizza song. Very funny episode. 10/10

Home Sweet Pineapple: After the Nematodes destroy SpongeBob's house by drinking out of it SpongeBob tries to move in with his parents, but Patrick doesn't want him to, so Patrick keeps trying to get SpongeBob to stay. My favorite parts of that episode was the building montage and the "SPIDERS!" scene. Another great episode that is just as good as Pizza Delivery. 10/10
  • 5th episode and my #1 favorite

Pizza Delivery: The Krusty Krab now sells pizza to it's very first customer far far away so they have to take these routes to deliver the pizza but then Squidward was mad at Spongebob because he thinks he's giving him wrong directions and he's hungry so he tricks Spongebob to eats the pizza so he can survive but then Spongebob found a rock that belong to the pioneers so he drove the rock to the customers house and gives them the pizza but then Spongebob's a wimp because he cannot give the pizza to the customer so Squidward helps him by being mad to the customer so they can get back to the Krusty Krab.

Home Sweet Pineapple: Nematodes ate Spongebob's Pineapple and now Spongebob finds this pebble but then he was forced to live with his mom and dad so he buries this pebble then his teardrop feeds this pebble and now his house is back.
  • Classic episodes.

Pizza Delivery:

Who doesn't love this episode? It may be in the Top 10 Spongebob episodes ever. The parts that I loved were Mr. Krabs turning the Krabby Patty into a pizza, "Backing up!", the pioneers, Spongebob in the road and Squidward playing the spoon, Spongebob on the boulder, running over Squidward. The Krusty Krab pizza song, "Who cares about the customer?" "*gasp* Squidward!" *wind stops*, and Squidward throwing the pizza at the customer. Great episode! An all-time classic!

A+

Home Sweet Pineapple:

Another great episode! The part I loved were "Dang nematoads!", Fred driving an invisible car, "Gary! We're huge!", "SPIDERS!", Patrick and Spongebob fighting over the rock, Spongebob sleeping with Squidward, the ending, and Squidward getting covered by Spongebob's house. :p

A+

i think that this episode defined what sponebob really is... well WAS. this episode was about a simple task. delivering a pizza to a customer. it is entertaining charming and a very memorable episode. 10!
  • This was actually good.

For me, I don't usually care that much for season 1 episodes, except for this one. Pizza Delivery was totally funny. I liked it when SpongeBob was driving. I guess Squidward knows never to trust SpongeBob again with driving. I also liked how SpongeBob was trying to get the truck to stop. I also loved the tornado scene and when the wind stop because SpongeBob was offended by Squidward's comment about the customer. Although, I felt really bad for SpongeBob when the customer didn't accept the pizza. But I'm glad Squidward stood up for SpongeBob. I loved Home Sweet Pineapple a little more then Pizza Delivery. This episode was when SpongeBob's house got destroyed by the nemitoads and almost had to move away. I liked it when, at first, Patrick had no idea that SpongeBob house had been destroyed. And a few minutes later, he realized it. I loved it when they were trying to build SpongeBob a new house, and Patrick kept getting hit or kept beating the hammer on his hand. I could not stop laughing when SpongeBob slept over at Patrick's house and when Patrick started to attack SpongeBob because he thought SpongeBob was SPIDERS!!!!

Pizza Delievery Grade: A
    Home Sweet Pineapple Grade: A+.
  • Spongebob in their heyday

Pizza Delivery - In the heyday of Spongebob, when episodes were original, and you could revolve an entire episode on a pizza delivery, when the writers were good, and the scripts original! Pizza Delivery is classic Spongebob. Delivering a new fangled Krust Krab pizza to a lucky customer. We also see some good character development in a nagging Squidward who actually feels sorry for Spongebob there at the end. It is a good episode, and truly showcases the good days of Spongebob.

Home Sweet Pineapple - A rather interesting episode, as Spongebob tries to find out how to live on his own after his home is destroyed. While the ending was rather abrupt, the episode is still classic writing style, and has a good pace and original humor. Great two episodes.

• SpongeBob and Squidward deliver a pizza and SpongeBob loses his home

Pizza Delivery: I liked/ laughed at Mr. Krabs making the pizza quickly, SpongeBob checking the car (especially when he did the tire pressure), SpongeBob driving backwards, SpongeBob singing about the pizza (all of them), SpongeBob and Squidward on a twister, SpongeBob finding a rock, Squidward getting the customer's order and arriving at Krusty Krab. My nit-pick is that customer rejecting SpongeBob after he wanted a drink. That was kinda rude and stupid (even if it important) for that but since I enjoyed the episode, I'll not take off points. Overall score 10/10 Perfect

Home Sweet Pineapple: I liked/laughed at the nemotoads eating everything, SpongeBob calling Squidward, SpongeBob's parent picture are shown from smiling to frown, SpongeBob rebuilding the house, SpongeBob and Patrick sleeping, Patrick scared of Spiders, SpongeBob at Squidward's house and the very ending. Overall score is 9.5/10. This was not my favorite episode, but I enjoyed it.

• Perfect

Best- The song

10 out of 10

Best- SPIDERS!

10 out of 10

• Older and one of the best episodes of spongebob

I thought this episode was hilarious i loved seeing squidward hitting the rude customer wit a pizza at the end. It was also funny when spongebob kept singing different tunes of the krustykrab pizza song my favorite part that im always quoting is when spongebob is getting dragged around wit the pizza and squidward says forget the customer and spongebob gasps saying squidward xD it was just an overall awesome episode the home sweet pineapple was hilarious also!

• "Pizza Delivery" is absolutely one of the most hilarious episodes of Season 1

Pizza Delivery: I thought that this was a hilarious episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". I loved the plot and it made me laugh really hard all the way. I thought it was funny when Mr. Krabs created the Krusty Krab pizza after the customer calls the Krusty Krab. I thought it was hilarious when SpongeBob did his boat check especially when he got inflated with the tire. SpongeBob driving himself and Squidward in the middle of nowhere when the boat drove off was absolutely hilarious. SpongeBob telling Squidward all those stories about what the pioneers would do was very funny. SpongeBob doing the "Krusty Krab pizza dance" was absolutely hilarious especially when he did that "MEEEEE" part in a high-pitched voice. It was very funny when SpongeBob was driving the rock. It also loved seeing Squidward standing up to that customer for SpongeBob when the customer yelled at SpongeBob for not bringing his drink (why can't Squidward be that nice to SpongeBob in the later episodes as well). Overall, a hilarious episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 10/10 Home Sweet Pineapple: This episode wasn't quite as good as "Pizza Delivery" but it was still very enjoyable to watch. The nemotodes drinking SpongeBob's pineapple leaving SpongeBob and Gary no home was very funny. It was very funny when SpongeBob and Patrick were building a new house for SpongeBob but it turned to be just the same size as SpongeBob which wasn't right. Patrick having his nightmares and hurting SpongeBob with his rock was hilarious. SpongeBob sleeping with Squidward was also hilarious especially when Squidward found out after saying "Good night SpongeBob". The ending was great as well when SpongeBob got his pineapple back. The only thing I didn't like was Squidward because he was happy that SpongeBob is moving away. Overall, an excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 9.5/10

• Both great episodes!!

These are both very, very funny episodes.

Pizza Delivery:This episode was the better of the pair. I love how Mr. Krabs just smushes a krabby patty into a pizza. LOL! Another funny scene was when Spongebob was signing... "The Krusty Krab pizza, is the pizza, for you and me; postively!!
    I just felt so bad for Spongey at the end, when that jerk wouldn't eat the pizza because he "forgot" the drink. I love how Squidward stands up for Spongebob by slamming the pizza into the guys face.

Squidward: Well this one's on the house!!!!!! SLAM!!!!

Overall Grade: 105%/A+++++++++++

Home sweet Pineapple: This is also a great episode. Not many funny parts though. But I love when Patrick slammed his rock on Spongebob repeadtley.

Patrick: Ahhhh! Spiders! Spiders Get em off me!

Overall grade: 91%/A-
  • perfect

pizza delivery- apparently if someone wants pizza, krusty krab delivers pizza... spongebob and squidward must deliver a pizza to a customer...

home sweet pinapple- spongebob's house is destroyed, so he must move in with his parents... is this goodbye for spongebob, forever?

Both great episodes, pizza is probably better though, i found it had a better plot, was funnier, and kore creative, but home sweet pineapple was also a great episode. the end was good, i liked spongebob not moving away. overall both were great episodes and as a result they both get A+s from me, perfect episodes, i definitely think
  • The Krusty Kra-aa-aaa-aaa-aaa-aaab Pizza! Is the pizza yeah, for you and...meee-ee-eee-eee-eee!

Wow, a perfect episode. SpongeBob and Squidward have to deliver a pizza to a late night call to some guy but end up getting deserted in the middle of absolutely nowhere. Then SpongeBob's house gets eaten by Nematoads, and regrets it. He tries building another house, sleeping at Patrick's house, butlast resortedly decides to move with his parents.
  • Pizza delivery was great! But home sweet pineapple was boring.

Pizza delivery:
    Really great! I really enjoyed it. This episode made me laugh. I love how spongebob was constantly singing that song. My most favorite part of all this episode was when spongebob was singing it like "krusty kraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab pizza is the pizza yeah for you and meeeeeeeeeeee!" That was hilarious. I love episodes like this! Final grade: A+

Home sweet pineapple:
    Boring!!!! This episode made me snore out loud. After this episode came on, I automatically fell asleep. I thought the plot was kind of stupid, the events were completely unrealistic, and the entire episode was just lame and stupid. I am sorry, but I dont really like this episode. Final grade: D- Final grade: C+
  • spongebob squarepants

6.8
    Pizza Delivery:
    SpongeBob and Squidward are given orders to deliver a pizza, but the two have a heck of a hard time trying to get the pizza to its destination and before you know it they are in the middle of nowhere. SpongeBob must use his pioneer skills to find the way back to Bikini Bottom. I like this episode. Especially the part where SB and SW got ran over. This is my 4th favorite episode.

Grade: 9.6/10 A

Home Sweet Pineapple:
    Nematodes destroy SpongeBob's pineapple house. After a failed attempt to rebuild it, SpongeBob decides that maybe he should just move back in with his parents. This is just sad. I don't like this episode.

Grade: 4/10 F
  • A great episode and an alright episode.

Pizza Delivery: A superb episode. I thought the storyline was hilarious along with other gags, like Squidward eating coral. I also loved how Squidward stood up to that jerk who yelled at Spongebob and then shoved the pizza in his face all because Sponge didn't get him his drink. This episode is also one of the funniest episodes of this season. Awesome episode. Home Sweet Pineapple: This episode wasn't as funny,but it still had a good plot. The scenes where Spongebob and Patrick were building a new house were great,and the scenes where Spongebob was trying to sleep at Patrick and Squidward's were the best parts of the episode. I did not like the ending though. Overall, this pair of episodes is another series classic.
  • Superb

Pizza Delivery- Mr. Krabs sends Spongebob and Squidward to deliver a Krusty Krab pizza, however they get stranded when they're car breaks down. Will they deliver the pizza on time? Hilarious episode, shows the good side of Squidward for once. 10/10 A+

Home Sweet Pineapple- Spongebob's house is eaten by nemmatoads, so he has to either live with Patrick, Squidward, or his parents? Will he have to move back in with his parents, or will a miricle occur? Funny, not quite as good as "Pizza" but shows the miricles in Spongebob. 9/10 A-

Overall, 2 greatly written episodes worth watching. 9.5/10 A
  • great

Its real spongebob old-skool humor in this episode. I mean you can watch it over and over and over again and it never gets boring.
    PIZZA DELIVERY:
    spongebob and squidward have to deliver the first krabby patty pizza, and they get lost and there hours late, while the the address was just around the corner!LOL
    HOME SWEET PINEAPPLE:
    spongebobs pineapple is eaten by some small sea critters. so he try's to stay with squidward ( doesnt work), than he goes to patrick (also doesnt work), he and pat try tobuild a new pineapple(doesnt work). the only option left is for spongebob to live with his parents again. but pat will not let that happen.
  • this was a good ep

in this ep of the show spongebob he and squidwarthe are supposed to dilver a pizza thing is spongebob does not know how to drive so they run out of gas and get lost in the middle of nowhere thing is spongebob uses the old pinner tricks to get him back bikini bottom and in the second part the neemitoads suck the pinapple juice out of his house and it gets destroyed and he cant get i back even with the help of patrick and squid is happy that he is leaving and then at the last moment a pinapple seed comes up fro mthe ground and his house is back
  • Pizza Delivery: Mr Krabs decides to sell pizza and he chooses two trusty employees Squidward and Spongebob Home Sweet Pineapple: After a nematode incident Spongebob's house has gone he has to move back with his Parents will Spongebob leave

Pizza Delivery: A very good episode. I like this episodes because Squidward stands up for Spongebob which is really sweet. Also it is hilarious. I enjoyed the boat scenes and pioneers jokes and the ending is one of my favourites. Home Sweet Pineapple: Another great episode. Squidward is hilarious and so is Patrick as normal. My Favourite scenes are Spongebob and Patrick building Spongebob's house and the scene were Spongebob and Squidward are in bed together no wait that sounds wrong but when you see it you will know what I mean.

Pizza Delivery: 9.5

Home Sweet Pineapple: 9.5

2 great episodes with great endings and plots Both great season 1 episodes
  • Home sweet pineapple was good,but Pizza delivery is what hits the spot!

Pizza delivery:
    This episode definitely goes on my top ten favorites.I enjoyed it very much. My favorite parts are boat checking and Squid's face when SB claims about pioneers driving a rock. That customer was such a jerk and he deserved what he got in the end. This is also special because Squidward stood for Spongebob when he was crying,what is very rare in new episodes,where Squidward is just a heartless jerk.All in all,this is my third favorite season 1 episode.
    10/10

Home sweet pineapple:
    This episode was good but compared to Pizza Delivery,it was NOTHING.But it has its own great moments like Spongebob getting pwned by sleepwalking Patrick repeatedly and SB and Pat building a house.The ending was just too cruel.
    7/10
  • Stepping stones!!

Spongebob had a but of a slow start but this is the first sign of it beginning to take it's normal form.

Pizza Delivery
    I like it how they find a way to make the Krusty Krad deliver pizza.
    Anyway,I like it how for once if Squidward had'a listened to Spongebob we would have been done with'in on time!!!!
    I thought the end joke was funny and Squidward standing up for Spongebob at the end was nice-don't expect to see that again soon!!! Home Sweet Pineapple
    An alright episode-but I didn't like the joke "I it time to ruin Squid's day already!",they don't do it no purpose!!!
    And I find the Neama (No idea how to spell that right) toads annoying.
    I just realized that this episode is the first time that Spongebob's Mom and Dad make a apparitions.
  • Spongebob and Squidward attempt to deliver a pizza. Nematodes eat up Spongebob's entire house, and he has to move.

Both of these episodes were pretty good. Obviously, Spongebob and Squidward plus a pizza cannot lead to any good, especially when they are alone trying to deliver it. Spongebob's "driving skills" gets the two lost in the middle of nowhere, and they have to start from scratch, sort of. They finally get there, after the whole trip, they, or should I say, Squidward, faced torturing hardships - and it gets worse. Where the heck is the customer's drink!?! Spongebob gets intimidated by hearing this, and Squidward feels sorry for him and really DELIVERS the pizza to the customer. So Pizza Delivery was pretty cool. In the next episode, 'nematodes' eat up Spongebob's pineapple home. Because of this, he is forced to move back home with his parents. Patrick's sad, while Squidward couldn't be happier! Eventually, like any other cartoon, the problem is solved in an unrealistic way; this time, Spongebob puts a pebble in the ground, and the pineapple "grows" back. It was really unrealistic, but that's ok. The episode was still pretty good - besides, you can't have the main character moving after only five episodes!
  • The first truly perfect episode, and a great one.

Two excellent episodes here, but the first one, Pizza Delivery, is much much much much much much much much much much much much better than Home Sweet Pineapple. Did I say MUCH? :P

Pizza Delivery: Considered by many to be flawless, or really close to it, for that matter. I honestly have no comlaints with this episode, and I think that it is one of the best episodes of the first season of the show.

Home Sweet Pineapple: A great episode, just not flawless like its predecessor, Pizza Delivery. I really did enjoy it, I have a few complaints, but no important ones. Overall, a great episode.

Favorite: Pizza Delivery
  • A truly fantastic episode.

Pizza Delivery: A simply remarkable episode! A lot of funny moments, like SpongeBob's Pioneers skills. But the best part has to be one of the best songs in show history: The Krusty Krab Pizza! XD Ultimate classicness! I also like when Squidward stood up for SpongeBob when the guy was mad at him about the soda. It is always nice to see Squid do nice stuff. All in all, an awesome episode.

Score: A+ 9.5/10

Home Sweet Pineapple: Not as good as Pizza Delivery, but still really, really good. My favorite part had to be the whole house building sequence, hilarious. I also loved the part when Patrick was having a nightmare about spiders and started hitting SpongeBob with his rock. All in all, incredibly hilarious.

Score: A- 9.1/10
  • I don't know which episode I loved more! Both were a pair of awesome episodes!

Pizza Delivery had me laughing out loud! I loved the pizza song SpongeBob sang especially when he sang it in that deep voice. I also laughed at the part with the tornado scene; "Squidward: SpongeBob just let go of the pizza! SpongeBob: No! It's for the customer! Squidward: Who cares about the customer? SpongeBob: I do! Squidward: Well I don't! (wind stops and so does SpongeBob) SpongeBob: (gasp) Squidward! (wind picks up again)" That quote was a hilarious one! I was literally laughing to tears. I also thought the moss joke was funny. It also made me glad that Squidward finally stood up for SpongeBob by slamming the pizza in the customer's face! That guy deserved it! And I love the ironic twist at the end! My final grade for this episode is an A+! The next one's called Home Sweet Pineapple, and it is indeed sweet! For a while, this one was my favorite one. I thought the part where Squidward said, "Is it time already for you to ruin my day?" and a few seconds later, Patrick says, "Is it time already to ruin Squid's day! Hey, SpongeBob! Don't start without me!" Another part I thought was funny was after SpongeBob told both Patrick and Squidward his house is gone and then Patrick goes, "Hey, SpongeBob! Your house is gone!" Other scenes I thought were funny was the parts where they were building the house, the sleep over at Patrick's (especially the spiders joke!) and the part in Squidward's home. Like the first one, I thought the ending was funny. The one thing though I didn't get was I'd think SpongeBob would wanna say bye to Sandy too, but I guess the writers didn't feel like putting her in. Grade: A+. So in conclusion, I thought both of these episodes were a pair of season 1 classics! Final grade overall: 10/10. Teen_Tomboy out!
  • �ôThe Krusty Krab Pizza is the pizza for you and me!�ô

Pizza Delivery: Definitely a wonderful and classic episode. SpongeBob and Squidward are my two favorite characters on the show, so having an episode than evolved entirely around them was great, they made a great character contrast on this installment. I love the classic �gKrusty Krab Pizza�h song, always makes me laugh! My favorite part of the episode other than the song is when Squidward stands up and defends SpongeBob that was awesome, because even though he pretends he hates him, deep inside, he cares for the little sponge! ^_^ The ending was hysterical as well! Final grade: A Home Sweet Pineapple: Really good episode, I did feel very sorry for SpongeBob losing his pineapple house, but at least Patrick offered his help and that was the funniest part, when Patrick was sleep-attacking! The Squidward scene was great as well, a little Squidward abuse at the end, but it was fine. Final grade: B+
  • HA HA funny! This was great. I liked pizza delivery better by a little bit.

Pizza Delivery

Grade: 9.5

This episode was great because it features my favorite food, pizza. It is also very funny, and it helps that it had a good plot. I like that squidward stoop up for Spongebob. That alone makes this episode great! Wow wow, this was great! Yeah, yeah!

Home Sweet Pineapple

Grade: 9.0

This episode was almost as good as the other one. That is because this also had funny parts. Mostly it was a sad episode, because Spongebob almost left Bikini Bottom. I felt bad for him because Squidward was mean to him.

Both: 9.0

Great episode. I really like the funny and sad parts.
  • Incredible!

Both of these episodes are awesome! Let's start:

Pizza Delivery: This episode is really funny. SpongeBob himself isn't always the most comedic character out their, but him, along with Squidward are hillarious. It was also nice to see Squidward be nice to SpongeBob for once. Before Season 4, I really think this is something he should of did more often.

Home Sweet Pineapple: Not as good as the first one, but still a classic. I really like the house building scene, and there were also a couple other funny parts. If you think this episode is bad, well, you wrong.

This episode combo is in the top 3 best of Season 1 for sure.
< 1 2 3