SpongeBob SquarePants

Pizza Delivery / Home Sweet Pineapple

Aired Weekdays 5:30 PM Aug 14, 1999 on Nickelodeon

• This was actually good.

For me, I don't usually care that much for season 1 episodes, except for this one. Pizza Delivery was totally funny. I liked it when SpongeBob was driving. I guess Squidward knows never to trust SpongeBob again with driving. I also liked how SpongeBob was trying to get the truck to stop. I also loved the tornado scene and when the wind stop because SpongeBob was offended by Squidward's comment about the customer. Although, I felt really bad for SpongeBob when the customer didn't accept the pizza. But I'm glad Squidward stood up for SpongeBob. I loved Home Sweet Pineapple a little more then Pizza Delivery. This episode was when SpongeBob's house got destroyed by the nemitoads and almost had to move away. I liked it when, at first, Patrick had no idea that SpongeBob house had been destroyed. And a few minutes later, he realized it. I loved it when they were trying to build SpongeBob a new house, and Patrick kept getting hit or kept beating the hammer on his hand. I could not stop laughing when SpongeBob slept over at Patrick's house and when Patrick started to attack SpongeBob because he thought SpongeBob was SPIDERS!!!!

Pizza Delievery Grade: A
    Home Sweet Pineapple Grade: A+.