SpongeBob SquarePants

Plankton's Army / Missing Identity

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Jan 19, 2004 on Nickelodeon

• These episodes were so enjoyable that it's hard to pick which one I like better

Missing Identity: I thought that this was an excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". It was very funny and pretty classic. SpongeBob telling the whole story to the people at the diner about how he lost his name tag was very funny. SpongeBob's morning routine was very funny especially he would taste Gary's food. The way SpongeBob would breathe in this episode was very funny. I also liked how Patrick was breathing in this episode. SpongeBob retracing his steps over and over again was funny. Patrick calling SpongeBob "SpongeBoob" was hilarious. SpongeBob and Patrick searching in the dumpster was funny but kind of gross. SpongeBob having his name tag on the back of this shirt all this time was also funny. Overall, an excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 10/10

Plankton's Army: Oh my gosh, this episode was absolutely hilarious. They had less SpongeBob in this episode though but the way the writers handled this episode was very funny. SpongeBob would only appear for a quick 30 seconds or so in the beginning of the episode and then appear a quick 30 seconds or so at the end of the episode... that's how short his role was. Anyways, Plankton finding out that he has a bunch of hillbilly cousins was absolutely hilarious. Plankton's cousins wanting to help him for root beer was very funny. Karen laughing at Plankton's first name "Sheldon" was also hilarious. It was absolutely hilarious when Plankton and his cousins chased after Mr. Krabs and Squidward and tied them to the toilet. It was absolutely hilarious when Plankton was reading the cook book which was how to make Plankton and then Plankton runs home... oh my gosh, that part always makes me laugh hard. The ending was also funny when Squidward knew where Mr. Krabs hides the formula and then Mr. Krabs runs back to his house. Overall, a hilarious episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 10/10