SpongeBob SquarePants

Plankton's Pet

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Jan 19, 2013 on Nickelodeon

• Plankton gets a pet named Spots to cheer himself up

Oh yes!!! like I said in my "Squid Defense" review, 2013 is really winning my good side SO FAR and it's way more better than 2012 since we don't have wait until March for a new episode. I LOVED this episode of SpongeBob SquarePants. It was so cute and very funny. Holy crap!!! that beginning was so well-structured and so very twisted at the same time. The people getting shocked at Mr. Krabs hurting that baby (which is actually Plankton in there... don't freak out people -_-) was so hilarious and it was so funny as hell when Mr. Krabs kicked the baby (again, Plankton in it) out of the Krusty Krab and the people attack him afterwards. Holy crap!!! I think it's in my Top 10 Most Funniest and Memorable Moments of SpongeBob because it makes it look messed up so the beginning already made me love the episode. I really enjoy that character Spots... it was a cute little pet and it suited Plankton very well and it was cute to see Plankton have a soft side for his pet. Patrick's cameo was funny as hell too. The storyline was very structured, it has many hilarious moment especially that messed up-looking moment in the beginning. Also, they didn't kill off Spots in the end. In the end of the episode, Plankton still had his pet which makes me wonder if the series will continue on with Plankton still having Spots as a pet. I really hope the writers continue the series with Spots because it would be very weird and out-of-place if they didn't have Spots for the rest of the series so I really do hope Spots will be a continuation of the series. Definitely go check out this episode, one of the best episodes of Season 9. 10/10