SpongeBob SquarePants

Plankton's Pet

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Jan 19, 2013 on Nickelodeon

• By far the best Spongebob episode I've seen this decade('10 to '13). It deserves a place in my Top 20 Episodes. :)

So, "Plankton's Pet" is probably one of the best episodes of 2012 and 2013. Better Than "It's A SpongeBob Christmas", better than "Bumper to Bumper", better than "Squid Defense" and DEFINETLY better than "Squid Baby". (1) Why, you may ask? Well, let's start, and I can talk about it.

The Story: It all starts when a "baby" ( actually Plankton) gets a Krabby Patty and tries walking off. Mr. Krabs attacks the Baby (again, Plankton. Don't freak and everyone starts freaking out But then, Krabs reveals it's Plankton, and kicks him out again. Plankton then decides he needs to keep his mind of the Patty for a while, when Karen suggests he should get a pet. SpongeBob decides to help Plankton find a pet ( Don't ask, he just pops up), and they go to where SpongeBob found Gary, The Bikini Bottom Animal Shelter. After seeing a worm, a disgusting snail ( I think that snail was the one from "Gary in Love"), And PATRICK, they come across some algae on a rock that tries to eat Plankton. Plankton is then rescued by an amoeba that Plankton and SpongeBob name Spot. Soon after, Plankton has to learn how to treat a pet, which is followed by Spot being able to get a Krabby Patty. Plankton is overjoyed, until Karen realizes Spot wants a reward. Spot then eats the Krabby Patty, causing Plankton to send Spot outside. When Plankton comes to see Spot again, Spot is missing, so he and Spongebob go back to the animal shelter to find him, where they are attacked by an urchin, a worm, and a Sea Monkey. Spot then rescues them (He was on Plankton's eye the whole time) and Plankton gets Spot back.

The Verdict: Funny as all hell, while still being serious at times. I loved it. 11/10 ( if I could rate it that, but i'll settle for 10.

See you Next Time!!!

(1)*These episodes will be reviewed at a later time this weekend.