SpongeBob SquarePants

Plankton's Pet

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Jan 19, 2013 on Nickelodeon

• Don't you people have jobs?!

well when I first heard of this episode these were my expections (plankton gets sad after failing again, tricks spongebob into helping him find a pet so they can steal the formula, things get bad, his pet leaves and plankton fails) and oh my plot was 100% better. the emotions in this one is .

After trying to be a baby(goo?) he realizes he needs something to get his mind of the formula for a while, so spongebob helps him by bringing him to the shelter(where he got gary!) there he sees the guard worm from the lost matress, the ugly snail from gary in love, Patrick(lmao genious) then he finds spot! and the 2 get along great! the whole episode revolves around him training him and he gets a krabby problem O_o but he eats it XD so plankton punishes spot but he runs away! they find spot and he actually keeps him!

episode now in my top 20. the emotions are amazing, and its great to see a plankton soft spot episode. and the spongebob/plankton development gets stronger. amazing plot, jokes are amazing. thank you writers. season 9 is getting better and better