SpongeBob SquarePants

Pre-Hibernation Week / Life of Crime

Aired Weekdays 5:30 PM May 05, 2001 on Nickelodeon

• Both the episodes were pretty good but I would say that "Life of Crime" was a tad better than its first pairing in my opinion

Pre-Hibernation Week: I thought that this was a great episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". It wasn't the best and it not my favorite episode but it was a pretty great episode to watch. Sandy going to the extreme with Spongebob was pretty funny. SpongeBob sliding with his tongue was very funny. Sandy being worried for SpongeBob and everyone in Bikini Bottom was looking for SpongeBob when SpongeBob was just hiding from Sandy the whole time was pretty great. It was funny when the Bikini Bottom citizens were hiding under Patrick's rock. The funniest part in this episode was Patrick's cameo appearance at the end of the episode when he said "Who are you people?". Overall, some of the scenes were just alright but could've improved so this was a great episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 8.5/10

Life of Crime: This was a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". It was boring in a few parts but it was superb for the most part. Not my favorite episode either but still good to watch (like I said) and it's a tad better than "Pre-Hibernation Week" in my opinion. SpongeBob and Patrick "borrowing" the balloon and accidentally popping it was hilarious. SpongeBob and Patrick acting "normal" in front of everyone in Bikini Bottom was funny. It was funny that it was just National Free Balloon Day. SpongeBob and Patrick turning themselves to jail and the police let them out of jail because it was National Free Balloon Day was also good. Overall, not my favorite episode and it was boring in a few parts such as SpongeBob and Patrick camping out but it was overall superb. 9/10