SpongeBob SquarePants

Sandy's Rocket / Squeaky Boots

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Sep 04, 1999 on Nickelodeon

7.9
  • Sandy's Rocket: It's barely watchable but it's better than its second pairing "Squeaky Boots" Squeaky Boots: The worst "SpongeBob SquarePants" episode of Season 1

3.5
    Sandy's Rocket: I thought that this was a mediocre episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". It's wasn't very very bad but it was just BARELY bad which is actually a compliment from a huge SpongeBob fan like me. The story didn't seem to interest me and I really disliked how SpongeBob and Patrick are just capturing everyone in Bikini Bottom because they both think they're aliens. This episode is barely watchable in my opinion but the story could have improved so much better. I usually laugh at whatever shenanigans that SpongeBob and Patrick do but this episode wasn't that funny and great to me for some reason. There were some funny parts in this episode though. I thought it was funny when Patrick gave SpongeBob that alien repelent. It was funny when SpongeBob and Patrick sneaked inside Sandy's rocket. Patrick playing something and thinking that it is a video game was hilarious. It was also liked when SpongeBob and Patrick were floating in gravity inside the rocket. There also could have been a way better ending improvement. Overall, there were some funny parts, but this was just a mediocre episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants" in my opinion. 5/10

Squeaky Boots: This episode is much worse than "Sandy's Rocket" and it's the worst "SpongeBob SquarePants" episode of Season 1. All of that squeaking that SpongeBob would make with those boots just annoyed the heck of me and I wanted it to stop. The whole episode was just annoying, ridiculous, and unacceptable to me and the plot didn't even make sense. I also hated it when Mr. Krabs sneaked into SpongeBob's house to get the boots to stop all of the squeaking. I also felt very bad for poor SpongeBob when he was crying because he thinks that he lost the boots. Okay, I agree with Mr. Krabs, the boots squeaking by SpongeBob were annoying me to death but that is no cruel reason to steal the boots from SpongeBob. The only part I did laugh at was when Mr. Krabs ate the boots and then has the hiccups at the end of the episode. Overall, the worst "SpongeBob SquarePants" episode of Season 1. 2/10
NTOON