SpongeBob SquarePants

Sandy's Rocket / Squeaky Boots

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Sep 04, 1999 on Nickelodeon

7.9
  • Sandy's Rocket was underrated, but Squeaky boots I agree wasn't very good!

Sandy's Rocket - In this episode when Spongebob comes to see Sandy, it seems she has a rocket going to the moon, Spongebob wants to go to the moon until Sandy says its okay. Spongebob and Patrick both go to the moon (Its really bikini bottom) and catch aliens (They're really bikini bottom citizens) While sandy tries to stop them. I loved how at the end Spongebob actually did go to the moon. People hate this episode because its boring I thought it was hilarious! And a cute idea! I loved it when Patrick thought he was playing video games and he said "Yeah I win high score Woo Hoo!" It was funny when Spongebob and Patrick kept hunting bikini bottom citizens when they thought they were aliens. Possibly the most underrated episode of season 1. 9.5/10

Squeaky Boots - I agree this episode was just annoying, but not as annoying as "Slide Whistle Stooges". Those boots were so annoying I wasn't even angered when Mr. Krabs stole them from Spongebob and ate them. It was a little weird, but I felt bad for Spongebob when he didn't have them and started crying. But seriously there's no real plot in this episode. It wasn't a bad episode, more of a poor one. 4.5/10

Overall Grade: (7/10) B-