SpongeBob SquarePants

SB-129 / Karate Choppers

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Dec 31, 1999 on Nickelodeon

• These episodes were perfect...can't decide which one is better

SB-129: I thought this was a perfect episode. An interesting fact that this is the first episode where SpongeBob didn't had a huge role. The plot was really great. The only parts that bugged me was SpongeBob kept asking Squidward he wanna jellyfishing. I felt like he said it for 20 times. I'm not taking off points though. The parts that me made laugh were SpongeBob's clock blares at Squidward and swallows the clarinet, Squidward in the future, Squidward alone, the prehistoric SpongeBob and Patrick hurting themselves with jellyfishing, and the last part. Overall, a perfect episode, despite that one scene. 10/10

Karate Choppers: Another perfect episode. First episode to focus karate. I laughed at so many parts such as SpongeBob watching TV with that talking fish, SpongeBob and Sandy doing various karate stuffs, the hot sauce part, SpongeBob karating on that fish (who thought it was Sandy), Sandy karating on SpongeBob (even though he's not allowed to), then when they making krabby patty, and the last part. Overall, perfect episode. 10/10