SpongeBob SquarePants

Scaredy Pants / I Was a Teenage Gary

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Oct 28, 1999 on Nickelodeon

• Another superb pair

Scaredy Pants: I hasn't seen this episode in like forever, so I'll remember what was it about. SpongeBob want to a scary looking ghost after being scared of stuffs. Actually, that part made my score lower because everyone was mean to SpongeBob. The parts that were funny are SpongeBob being scared of the plates, Mr. Krabs telling a story, Patrick cutting SpongeBob's head, everyone as the Flying Dutchman, and the ending. Overall, a superb Halloween episode of SpongeBob. 9/10

I was a teenage Gary: A superb episode. Squidward not feeding Gary was the reason why my score isn't a 10. Other than that, I enjoyed this episode. For some reason, the last minute and a half half very weird (SpongeBob as a snail), but it was pretty funny when Squidward was scared of SpongeSnail. Other funny parts were Squidward feeding Gary quickly, Squidward looking huge after eating the huge snail food, SpongeBob before shortly turning into a snail, SpongeBob, Squidward (both as snail), and Gary humming Blow the Man Up. Overall, a superb episode. 9/10