SpongeBob SquarePants

Selling Out

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Sep 23, 2005 on Nickelodeon

• Great episode

I thought that this was a great episode but it wasn't my favorite episode of SpongeBob. I liked this episode for the most part. There were a couple of things that I didn't like in this episode such as Carl because he was creeping me out being cheerful and acting suspicious and I didn't like how Pearl threw Mr. Krabs of the house... Mr. Krabs should punish Pearl for that and not let Pearl get her own ways. The musical number "Cha-ching" was unneccessary and not very catchy but luckily it's short. Other than those things, this was a great episode. I thought it was funny when Mr. Krabs was doing everything after he quit his job especially when he was playing golf and said "Wait a minute, I hate golf". I also thought it was funny when Squidward was depressingly singing "happy birthday" to that little boy. It was also cool to see that Mr. Krabs used all of this money to buy back the Krusty Krab because when do you ever see him do that because he is so dang cheap. Overall, this was a great episode. 8/10