SpongeBob SquarePants

Skill Crane / Good Neighbors

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM May 20, 2005 on Nickelodeon

7.4
  • Squidward try to win a crane; Squidward want to have a nice Sunday but SpongeBob and Patrick annoy him

Skill Crane: WAY better (at this point) than any season 4 episodes (expect Krusty Towers/Mrs. Puff You;re Fired, and a few other perfect S4 episodes) especially its partner. I laughed at Mr. Krabs hiding in SpongeBob, Squidward kept losing while SpongeBob kept winning, Squidward kept hearing the buzzing from the crane, Squidward winning the crane, then he shows it most of them, and the last part. Overall score (Wished I had made this episode's review longer) 10/10

Good Neighbors: This episode was never good to me so I agreed with those people. It was a okay episode altogether. SpongeBob and Patrick were getting annoying (for the first time after the movie and this trend continues later seasons) and Squidward was too harsh in the middle when he yelled at them ("Does it include..." "YES IT DOES!!!!!" Then he popped out breaking the door in the middle yelling at them and put off their hats) This is where the post movie haters (BLAH BLAH BLAH Don';t care if this episode made the show worse...) think that Squidward starts to get more meaner, This episode is noticeable and I kinda agree. Squidward is less nice to them in later seasons compared to a few times was nice in season 1-3. Anyway, the funny parts in this episode were newspaper monster, SpongeBob and Patrick thinking Squidward is president, poka dot (Squidward got covered by it), and Squidward's house on a rampage. Overall score 6/10 (one of the weakest season 4 episodes)