SpongeBob SquarePants

Sleepy Time / Suds

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Jan 17, 2000 on Nickelodeon

• I've seen enough, Sleepy Time was the real episode that has to be az terrible episode indeed for me to watch!

5.6
    Yep, one of Season 1's bad episode in my opinion(and sorry Mr. Lawrence, I think you make some of the episodes less adequite).

Sleepy Time: Boring, and just great! Spongebob shouldn't get what he deserved: being a trouble maker because of going into people's dreams, and I don't care what happens! The characters except Spongebob care about that because all those characters except Spongebob and Patrick were WAY out of character! This episode barely made sense why those people care about their own dreams, didn't like that episode. Of course, I think the characters shouldn't let Spongebob go from dream to dream, or the characters shouldn't care about their dreams, or Gary shouldn't had told Spongebob about people's dreams, or Spongebob shouldn't had his own microscopic figure of him, or at least Spongebob shouldn't dream about himself getting his license. It seems like those people are dreaming...man, those fish can't help with anything at all except their life, but they do need a life!(except Spongebob)

Episode Grade: 61.5(D-)

Suds: Way better than that garbage. It's true I love Spongebob, and I thought this episode was okay. Some parts were funny, and it was better at the end, but it turns out to be that there might be something I could describe about Spongebob getting sick. I just like it is all.

Episode Grade: 76.0(C+)

An episode like Sleepy Time shouldn't happen again, but Suds is something I'm not sure about.