SpongeBob SquarePants

Sleepy Time / Suds

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Jan 17, 2000 on Nickelodeon

• Sleepy Time made the score lower

Sleepy Time: I didn't like this episode very much. Not that bad, but I just thought it was boring and mediocre. I didn't had that much laughs in this episode. The plot to this episode was kinda not that good. Most of the dreams that SpongeBob visited were poor. I only liked Patrick, Gary, and Mr. Krabs' dreams, they were interesting. My least favorite dream would be Plankton. I didn't liked how SpongeBob's friends acted to him at the very end. The only funny parts were Gary speaking in his dream, the part at Patrick's dream, and that's just all. Overall, a mediocre episode. My second least favorite episode of season 1. 5/10

Suds: This episode was excellent. The plot was way better Sleepy Time. I really enjoyed this episode and I thought it very hilarious. The funny parts are SpongeBob dreaming, SpongeBob leaving the refrigerator, the customers leaving the Krusty Krab, Patrick explaining how the doctor is about, montage of Patrick acting a doctor to SpongeBob, SpongeBob as Patrick's other rock, Sandy and Patrick fighting on SpongeBob, SpongeBob destroying the Krusty Krab, and the last part. Overall, a perfect episode that is better than Sleepy Time. 10/10