SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Apr 17, 2009 on Nickelodeon

7.2
  • Rubbish. Absolute rubbish. Yes, almost worse then Atlantis Squarepantis

Isn't it ironic the episode is fine until Twitch and JKL appear?

Probably. Now this Spongebob episode was one that struck me weird. They got Davy jones and Johnny Depp to play. Oh boy! I can't wait to bomb some more butt kiss 'bob episodes!

Lets admit it, Spongebob is dead. Nothing can revive it now, probably. Not even appearances from David Bowie or Johnny Depp. I wasn't expecting this at all to be good. But whatever.

So we see Spongebob selling some patties on another greedy Mr. Krabs scheme when they all get hit by a wave and get stranded. The episode is fine until this point. Now we see Twitch trying to guide them back to Bikini Bottom. They tell him to go to JKL. Now, first LRH now JKL? What the hell is with these guest character abbreviations?

After a shameful horrible stick in of "Beeline for the treeline," we finally see a... something come out of a hut. No, the house isn't growing a .... It's JKL giant surfboard, because as we know giant surfboards symbolize incredible surfers. He teaches them to surf back on the Big one and gets eaten. What a horrible character. But no! He's alive even though he said someone had to get sacrificed. Epic fail.