SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Apr 17, 2009 on Nickelodeon

7.3
  • Not the best Spongebob Episode ever created..

Well, I was looking through the reviews and I found some people made really good points. Such as how they're stranded on an island when they're already underwater XP And why did Sandy build all those building if she's just gonna leave them? Waste of wood, waste of wood..Oh, one more question..how the heck do you fly a Helicopter underwater?? Why a Helicopter? Why not a Submarine? Anyways, the people on the island scared me O.o They reminded me of hobos..(Though I refer to them as Islandbos...xP) JKL also scared me with his hair...and how can his surfboard be that long?..Well? Answer please? Twitchy also scared me when his neck twitched all the way or half way back..

My favorite parts was Mr. Krab's, Cashy, and the Flying Dutchman. The funny part was when Mr. Krab's spilled the Dutchman's milk and Mr. Krab's said "No need to cry about it" xD Anyways, I expected the big one to eat someone, beat up someone, etc. Also< I expected it to be a little...bigger. It was basically just a big wave, and it no purpose since it only appeared for about..like..idk. 1 minute maybe?