SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Apr 17, 2009 on Nickelodeon

7.3
  • Amazing special, one of the best ones ever! It doesn't deserve those low ratings.

Oh yes! All hail what can mark the big comeback of heaven's little wonder that is SpongeBob SquarePants! First of all: great, original plot. I really liked how they remembered Sandy existed and tried to give her a spot of the episode, that was good, she is always great in my opinion. Also liked most of Mr. Krabs's parts, specially when he realized he was on Dutchman's Triangle, and that eerie music played while the background turns into pink jelly, I always lol at that part! Twitch and the other surfer dudes were great minor characters on the episode. But the best debut character was none other than Jack Kahuna Laguna. Johnny Depp did a fantastic job voicing him *applauds* Loved Davy Jones's appearance, I really wasn't expecting that "for a daydream believer and a homecoming queen" xD Liked the song "Down the River" too, there's something soothing about it "I make a beeline for the tree line" nice. Overall, one of the best post-movie episodes and special, great humor, all the characters were great. I just love it!