SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Apr 17, 2009 on Nickelodeon

7.3
  • Why do people hate this special? It's really great.

OK so It all start when Mr.K realizes there no customers in KK. So if they can't come to the krusty krab, the Krusty Krab will come to they. So they all crash into Sandy to make a long story short. And Squidward Bob and Pat are stranded on an island. They come across these surfers and they explain you need to surf back so A man named Jack kahona Lagoona or JKL. teachs them to surf with just a simple message "just keep brething" Now for New spongebob that's pretty cool. Mr. K encouter the Flying Dutchmen and thretens to send him to Davy Jone's locker but somehow Dutchy gets shoved in there. Now here's the most funny thing I have seen since season 4 Davy Jones from the Monkees is there laughing at the dutchmen while playing Day Dream believer. I was ROLFLOL-ing when I saw this. So JKL explains when the plantets alingn a giant wave called the big one shows up and it takes a sacrifice. (another cool part) So While they're surfing they having trouble dealing with The big one. sO JKL shows up and sacrifices himself. That was Bold. Awesomest thing I saw in spongebo seasons 4-7 ofcouse. But the biggest disappoitmeant shows up. He's alive. I really wish he wouldn't of came back but hey Kiddies watching it. Ugh! So I can't believe everyone hate it. Didn't ja see the Davy Jones part. O Well We all have opinions.