SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Apr 17, 2009 on Nickelodeon

7.3
  • Perfect special

I thought that this was perfect special and one of my favorite specials. I didn't have any problems with this special so I must give it a 10. Although, I wish that all five of the characters were stranded on a remote island instead of SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward being stranded in the remote island, Mr. Krabs being stranded in the middle of the ocean, and Sandy being stranded on the other remote island. Other than that, this was a perfect special. I also loved that Johnny Depp guest starred as JKL (a.k.a. Jack Kahuna Laguna). It was good to see the Flying Dutchman again his appearance between him and Mr. Krabs was hilarious. I also loved the song "Tree Line for the Bee Line"... that song was played in the scene where SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward were looking for JKL. I also thought SpongeBob and Patrick listening to everyone JKL (a.k.a. Jack Kahuna Laguna) was hilarious such when they had to look at the fire all night long. I wish there was more of the big wave but it was an entertaining scene. It was also funny that JKL jumped in the big wave to save Mr. Krabs' cash register and then towards the end of the special... he does. Overall, a perfect special. 10/10