I actually kinda enjoyed this episode very much. Despite it having a few flaws.
Parts I liked:
- Patrick's second head thingy
- SpongeBob saying "I'm Ready!" like he should have since Season 3.
- Squidward saving SpongeBob and bringing him back to the Krusty Krab.
Parts I hated:
- Boring filler at beginning
- "I'll save a whole nickel if I cut your salary!"
- SpongeBob crying for about 45 seconds. Felt like All That Glitters or A Day Without Tears.
- SpongeBob was a bit boring without his job.
- Patrick's Acts of Funemployment were kind of annoying.
- A running gag of SpongeBob getting fired from different restaurants.
- The episode was kinda predictable.
So all in all, this episode was pretty decent for Season 9, but still a bad episode. Also, did they change Old Man Jenkins' voice? It sounds a little different in Season 9.
@Aaran24 Okay, you know what? I can understand that you hate this episode and I respect your opinion, but calling anyone who likes this episode "suffering from brain cancer" or "has a lower IQ than Patrick Star"? No, just no. You should be ashamed of yourself from saying that. You are literally cyber-bullying someone for having an opinion over an episode that you hate. SHAME. ON. YOU. At first I could agree with the points that you've made in your review, but now, after seeing this comment, I have to downvote in anger.