SpongeBob SquarePants

Square Roots: The Story of SpongeBob SquarePants

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Jul 14, 2009 on Nickelodeon

• The greatest documentary that I have ever seen.

I don't usually watch documentaries but since I am a die hard SpongeBob fan, I wanted to watch it which aired on Nick@Nite. I thought it was great when they were showing how they make the storyboards for "SpongeBob SquarePants" and how the cast do their voicing. It was cool to see that there were some celebrities talking about SpongeBob such as Rosario Dawson, Whoopi Goldberg, David Hasselhoff, and a few more. The cast was also discussing about how everyone thinks that SpongeBob and Patrick are gay they see it but they need to stop showing SpongeBob being gay in the episodes and I hope it stops. It is amazing how everyone around the world show all of their dedication to SpongeBob. SpongeBob is such a wildly popular cartoon and I was extremely amazed when I saw all of that such as the prisoners singing the Spongebob theme song, and people getting tattoos of SpongeBob. Ernest Borgnine looks exactly like MermaidMan and I was amazed and I can see why they picked him as MermaidMan. First of all, Ernest Borgnine has been an actor for a long long long time. Second of all, Ernest Borgnine does the voice of MermaidMan because he knows that SpongeBob is the most honoring, most popular cartoon of all time. I really hope that SpongeBob lasts for a long long long time and if he ever got canceled... I would be crushed (literally). Congratulations to everyone's work on the documentary. Overall, the best documentary that I have ever seen. 10/10