SpongeBob SquarePants

Squid's Visit

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Jun 04, 2009 on Nickelodeon

7.6
  • Decent BUT the writers can come up with a better storyline than this

This wasn't a bad episode in my opinion and I'll give it a good score because I liked the storyline... I didn't LOVE it... I just LIKED it. I don't know why the writers would come up with a storyline like this though. Squidward told SpongeBob that he has never visited his home but we've seen him visit his home in the past episodes. Squidward also told SpongeBob that he has never called him on the phone but AGAIN we've seen him call him on the phone in the past episodes. I guess those things are what bugged me the most because it seemed like the writers forgot when Squidward visited SpongeBob's house or when Squidward called SpongeBob. I also didn't like it when Squidward told SpongeBob that he would rather be comfortable in his own home than SpongeBob's ugly home or something like that (Squidward is the one that said it). It was very funny that SpongeBob turned his house exactly like Squidward's home and that everything was exactly as Squidward's house was and Squidward gets scared and freaked out. Squidward's shocked expression when SpongeBob told him that he could stay at his house after Squidward's house burned down was funny. Although, I didn't like the ending in this episode. Overall, this was overall a good episode but the writers can do a better job to make a better storyline than this. 7/10