SpongeBob SquarePants

Squidtastic Voyage

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Oct 06, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• Perfect episode

I thought this was a perfect episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". I thought SpongeBob and Patrick dancing at the beginning of the episode was very funny. It was also funny that SpongeBob's dancing made the read of Squidward's clarinet made it stuck inside Squidward's throat. It was hilarious when the mom was covering her son's ear when you can hear disturbing sounds from Squidward's house. SpongeBob and Patrick going inside the submarine was hilarious. It was hilarious when Patrick saw the shrink button and he said "Shrink... well, I do have alot of issues". It was also funny that Patrick sounded smart at first and then he said "What plan?". It was hilarious when Patrick thought that Sandy was giant when he and SpongeBob actually shrunk inside the submarine. It was very funny when Sandy told SpongeBob that the submarine was like driving a boat mobile which he has never successfully done. It was hilarious when Squidward couldn't control his eyeballs. It was hilarious when Squidward kicked Sandy and then Squidward said "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm not in control of my actions". It was hilarious when Sandy said "Woo... what have you been eating?" and then Squidward responded "morons". It was also hilarious when Patrick stupidly pressed the big button and Squidward's stomach is big because the submarine is still in there along with SpongeBob and Patrick at the end of the episode. Overall, a perfect episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 10/10