SpongeBob SquarePants

Squidward's School for Grown-Ups / Oral Report

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Jun 04, 2011 on Nickelodeon

• I am seriously disappointed.

1.5
    Just when Spongebob was on the rebound along comes this episode to screw up everything. It begins with a weird scene of Patrick and Spongebob yelling at boatmobiles. Thankfully it doesn't last long and then we see Patrick have a beard. Squidward takes this chance to make Patrick more mature, and leaves Spongebob behind. We then see a art museum scene that has no purpose than to bore us all. Eventually Spongebob then dresses up like a singer, and sings a song about friendship. The beard though turns out to be nothing more than a sea urchin. So our episode ends with the friends together again. Everything about this episode is just so stupid, and is so stupid. I didn't even like the idea of the story. Patrick growing a beard and trying to be mature was just a stupid plot device. Patrick is supposed to be a silly fun loving starfish not a snobbish jerk. Patrick was just so bad in this episode. he was selfish, arrogant, and a complete jerk. The boatmobile thing was a waste of time as well, and not funny at all. I also hated how it was just a sea urchin on Patrick's face. It was just so lazy. I will say that the opera scene and the men's club were the only highlights of this episode. Aside from those things I was seriously angered by this episode. The characters were jerks, the plot was ridiculous, and it's such a waste of time. Shame on you writers! You just made season 8 look so good, shape up on this season ASAP!