SpongeBob SquarePants

Squidward's School for Grown-Ups / Oral Report

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Jun 04, 2011 on Nickelodeon

• Another terrible episode of Spongebob

1.5

Like I said,Spongebob is bad already,and this is another episode to prove me right. At the beginning of this episode,it starts off with Spongebob and Patrick yelling at boats passing by,and that scene was just a waste of time,and is just annoying. Squidward comes and saves the episode stopping the whole scene. Spongebob keeps on going "Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh" to answer Squidward's question. Seriously,these writers are really running out of ideas already? Patrick then grows a beard. Squidward tries to turn Patrick into a man by going to a men's club,Spongebob still acts childish. He then takes him to a art museum,which was just boring. But then,a funny part comes. Spongebob ruins a painting,so he hides it under the wall,and makes a drawing on the wall. That was the only funny part. But Patrick is acting like a jerk now. Spongebob tries to get him back by singing an opera,but even that was boring too. But the beard was just a sea urchin. Overall,this was a terrible episode. Aside from 1 laugh,this was terrible. And this proves my reason why Spongebob sucks these days.