SpongeBob SquarePants

Stanley S. SquarePants / To Save a Squirrel

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Nov 23, 2007 on Nickelodeon

• "To Save a Squirrel" is the reason why my score is low

Stanley S. SquarePants: I thought that this was an excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants" and it's one of the best episodes of Season 6. Uncle Sherm's letter in the beginning of the episode was hilarious. Stanley destroying SpongeBob's television, bathroom, and refrigerator was very funny. It was very funny when SpongeBob and Stanley went to Patrick's rock and Patrick tells Stanley "Clear your mind and do absolutely nothing". Squidward thinking there were two SpongeBobs was absolutely the highlight of this episode... that scene was hilarious. Stanley taking photos of the customers and one of them was the wedding photos was very funny. Stanley getting a job at the Chum Bucket and destroying it at the end of the episode was very funny as well. Overall, one of the best SpongeBob episodes of Season 6. 10/10

To Save a Squirrel: This episode really wasn't great and it was just poor for the most part. It definitely isn't as good as "Stanley S. SquarePants". I didn't really laugh at anything in this episode. I only laughed at the beginning of the episode when SpongeBob and Patrick were running away from the cricket. The ending was kind of funny as well but it didn't make up for how poor the episode was. The cutaway with Squidward trying to needle through the SpongeBob and Patrick dolls was also funny and probably the funniest of this episode. The rest of this episode was just poor and boring and it was just mean of Sandy to say that SpongeBob and Patrick wouldn't survive one day in the wilderness. I've seen worse SpongeBob episodes than this but this episode was just pretty poor and not that good in my opinion. Overall, a poor episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 4/10