SpongeBob SquarePants

Suction Cup Symphony

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Mar 06, 2008 on Nickelodeon

• This episode was very bad!

I dont like this episode at all. It should never have existed! You may not hate it, but I do. Squidward is having a typical day of practicing his clarinet, when he spots a billboard. It said something about a bikini bottom symphony orchestra. Squidward tries to write down his "masterpiece", but spongebob and patrick are making a racket when they are playing doctor because patrick broke his bottom. After hours of spongebob and patrick constantly annoying squidward, he finally finishes his song. At the concert, spongebob and patrick are still playing doctor. They ruin the concert for squidward, but the crowd loved it. At the end, squidwards head explodes. This episode is worse than whale of a birthday! At the end, when squidward`s head explodes, that was total squidward advantage. The writers have got to stop doing that! Message to writers: Dont ever make an episode like this ever again, and dont ever cause squidward advantage ever again. This episode should have never existed. Dont ever make an episode like this ever again! For the final time, dont ever cause squidward advantage ever again! When this episode comes on next, I am going to turn off the tv. Advice: Dont watch this episode. What a long review.