SpongeBob SquarePants

Suction Cup Symphony

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Mar 06, 2008 on Nickelodeon

• Great episode BUT not my favorite episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants"

I thought that this was a great episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". It may not be my favorite episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants" but it was overall great in my opinion. I thought Squidward wanting to compose music for the Bikini Bottom Symphony Orchestra was very funny. It was very funny when Squidward dropped SpongeBob and Patrick out of his window and then Patrick broke his butt. The doctor scene in this episode was a little too gross for my taste but some of it was funny. It was funny when Squidward has rainbow on his head when he came up with a new idea to compose his music. I thought Squidward conducting his music at the Bikini Bottom Symphony Orchestra and he finds out that whatever he heard from SpongeBob and Patrick that he wrote on his music. The gag when SpongeBob was squishing the rubber duck was funny. It was funny when SpongeBob was tickling Patrick was funny. Patrick blowing the air like balloon around the concert and falls on Squidward was funny. The very ending was also funny when Squidward has a swelled head which was because of Patrick for inflating it. Overall, not my favorite episode and it kind of dragged in some parts BUT it was overall great and I believe everyone would enjoy this episode. 8.5/10