SpongeBob SquarePants

Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Oct 14, 2012 on Nickelodeon

• nonononoNO!

plankton and manray team up what do you expect? a crime spree? vengeance? no instead we get... MANRAY EATING GOD DAMNED KRABBY PATTIES FOR 11 MINUTES! what happened?! 3.0 F-
  • Plankton and ManRay team up :) How awesome is that?

An original, very funny, and amazing episode. It did get a bit boring in one or two scenes but it was well done most definitely. Loved the idea of Plankton and ManRay teaming up. Laughed my ass off at ManRay eating a crap load of krabby patties and getting fat LOL and many more were funny. It was great to see MermaidMan and BarnacleBoy here as well even though there role here felt pretty pointless. I definitely recommend this episode though, hilarious and well written. 9.5/10
  • manray and plankton team up! al i can say is..perfect

i loved this episode. it was full of action (if u find fast krappy patty making action) and full om humor. manray just seems like he's lazy in this episode but thats what i liked about him in this one. great storyline and great ending how plankton has to pay the bill. its good to see mermaidman after his voice actor died :( RIP. but all we got are the episodes made before he died we get to see the original mermaid man. i wonder what will happen to him. who knows. but great episode!! couldnt stop laughing