SpongeBob SquarePants

Texas / Walking Small

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Mar 22, 2000 on Nickelodeon

• "Texas" was hilarious and "Walking Small" was superb

Texas: I thought that this was a hilarious episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants" that made me laugh so hard. I also love this episode because I actually live in Texas... El Paso, Texas. Sandy's song about back in Texas was very good and it was funny when everyone can hear the song and they were crying. SpongeBob and Patrick trying to get Sandy by calling Texas "stupid" in order to get Sandy to chase them all the way to the Krusty Krab was absolutely hilarious. I laughed so hard when Sandy lassoed Patrick and then SpongeBob freaks out. SpongeBob and the others making Sandy cry with happiness was very nice. The ending was hilarious when Patrick said "Yeah, who needs dumb ol' Texas?" and then Sandy said "What did you just say?" and then Patrick responds "Should I start running now?". Overall, a hilarious episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 10/10

Walking Small: I thought that this was a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". It wasn't as good as "Texas" but it was still enjoyable to watch. It was funny when Plankton is using SpongeBob so he can clear everyone out of the beach by teaching SpongeBob how to be mean. SpongeBob doing all his stunts such as destroy the volleyball and having an elephant trunk, and SpongeBob using his extremely long tongue to get the hot dogs were pretty funny. I also thought the ending was funny when SpongeBob formed into a volleyball for the everyone. The only thing I didn't like was how mean SpongeBob was being to the fishes especially because Plankton was the one who did that to him. Overall, a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 9/10