SpongeBob SquarePants

Texas / Walking Small

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Mar 22, 2000 on Nickelodeon

• Sandy is homesick and Plankton try to get SpongeBob mean

Texas: I didn't enjoyed this episode that much but it was good to watch. The one thing that bugged was SpongeBob and Patrick making mean comments about Texas to make Snady ***. Seriously, that wasn't even funny, it was offensive. But it was hilarious when SpongeBob was shaped like Texas. Other parts I laughed were the majority the beginning, Patrick asked "where" when SpongeBob called him a genius, everyone crying when they heard the song, and the ending. It was actually nice that the people were throwing a surprise party for Sandy at the Krusty Krab. As I said, the rude comments of Texas were reason why my score is a bit of low. I didn't like the chase scene that much...a waste of time. Overall, a good episode expect for those problems. 7/10

Walking Small: Superb episode and it is better Texas in my opinion. My only problem was Plankton trying to make SpongeBob mean by doing stuffs rude stuffs. Although it was super hilarious when he ripped the volleyball and acted like an elephant. The parts that made me laugh are Plankton saying something then the people heard a squeaking, Plankton inside SpongeBob's mouth, SpongeBob doing nice stuffs, and that's pretty much it. Overall, a superb episode. 9/10