SpongeBob SquarePants

Texas / Walking Small

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Mar 22, 2000 on Nickelodeon

• Texas and Walking Small were equally great.

Texas: When Sandy is homesick she decides to move back to Texas. SpongeBob and Patrick are planning a surprise party at the Krusty Krab to make Sandy feel like she's home, but by the time they finish planning it she's getting ready to leave home. Things start to get ugly when Patrick and SpongeBob make fun of Texas. I thought it was hilarious when the musical notes from Sandy's song are on Patrick and he says "Get 'em off me! Get 'em off me!" (It's funnier than the way I'm explaining Patrick's final lines were funny too. This is probably one of the funniest episodes of season 1. 10/10

Walking Small: Plankton wants to clear the beach so he can build The Chum Bucket Mega Bucket there. Since he is too small, he gets SpongeBob to clear the beach by teaching him how to be mean. It was funny when SpongeBob thought Plankton's expressions meant something else. (Eg. Take a hike!)

It was also funny when SpongeBob morphs into a surfboard when Scooter breaks his. While it is not as great as Texas, it is still a perfect episode that has lots of funny gags. 10/10