SpongeBob SquarePants

Texas / Walking Small

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Mar 22, 2000 on Nickelodeon

• Classic Vintage SpongeBob

I'm giving this review to Texas, because, I could really care less about Walking Small. It is a solid episode, but there isn't as much good things to say about it.

Texas is, and has always been, my favorite episode of SpongeBob. I love everything about this episode. It has a lot of jokes on there that could be taken offensive to people of Southern descent, but since I'm not from the South, I don't get offended by the jokes. It also contains a double entendre where Patrick covers his crotch after being told his "genius" is showing, which is very clever. Admittedly, I think the chase scene is very boring, but it does lead us to the end where Sandy is led to The Krusty Krab, where they are holding a surprise party for her. I do think Sandy is a very interesting character (and my favorite character on the show), and on this episode it shows a lot that Sandy is very closely connected with Texas, so much so that if anything that reminds her of Texas gets damaged or insulted, she gets very emotional towards it. Overall, this episode gets a 10 out of 10 because it is a very good example of why the first season of SpongeBob is the best, and why no other season can top it.