SpongeBob SquarePants

The Battle of Bikini Bottom / Banned in Bikini Bottom

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Nov 23, 2007 on Nickelodeon

6.8
  • Ha! So this is what they give us after the pitiful excuse for the TV movie? Alright, if episodes are going to be this pointless than cancel this show right now!

5.5
    So this episode was supposed to air with a few other new ones to be some of the "best" episodes yet. I spent maybe two hours watching each of these episodes and none of them caught my interest. This one, instead of being one of the best episodes, made me feel like a fool for even watching this series.

Battle of the Bikini Bottom was about Spongebob and Patrick fighting. Ok, we have seen Spongebob and Patrick fight before but the reason for this fight: Because Spongebob does not want to get dirty and Partick does not want to get clean. Alright, I can live with that. To my surprise halfway through this episode I felt like putting my hand over my mouth and spitting up. Maybe it was when they showed when Patrick did things without washing his hands or maybe it was when Patrick was "digging for gold" in his nose. In other words, it was gross! If anyone ever recommends this episode to you, say no to watching it. Trust me on this: You will be disgusted in maybe the first five minutes of this episode. I really doubt that this part was aimed to smaller kids or teens...

Ok, let's go over the other part of this episode: Banned in the Bikini Bottom. It starts off with Spongebob singing a song. I can understand that. Maybe after the other episode they decided to make one that was aimed toward younger kids. Well as soon as I saw the disgusting old ladies, the excitement of a great episode went away. So the main old lady is married to a hot young Police Chief. What the heck was that about? Well anyway, she banns Krabby Patties for the Bikini Bottom so Spongebob and Mr. Krabs with Patrick and Squidward move the Krusty Krab to Spongebob's house. Than Plankton comes out of random! Alright Nick, if you want to put Plankton in at least put him in a place where he'll make sense. So Plankton calls the Police Chief and they shut down the "Underground Krusty Krab". Than the main old woman falls and eats a Krabby Patty on accident. Ha! This was the lamest excuse for an ending! The old woman sings the "I love Krabby Patty" song with Spongebob and they reopen the Krusty Krab.

As you can tell, I did not like a single moment of these episodes. They were aimed to be episodes to little kids! Wait, they weren't aimed towered little kids! Spongebob is going down the drain really fast. Bring in a new writer, bring in a new creator, do something that will save Spongebob!