SpongeBob SquarePants

Banned in Bikini Bottom / Stanley S. SquarePants

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Nov 23, 2007 on Nickelodeon

6.8
  • While Battle of Bikini Bottom was gross, it was a very funny episode. Banned in Bikini Bottom was silly, but was too rushed.

Battle of Bikini Bottom was hillarious. Sure, fighting over clealiness and dirtiness is pathetic, but it was so funny. The battles they had were funny. Like, when SpongeBob was painting Patrick's toe nails. I laughed a lot. The only part I hated was when Patrick was rubbing SpongeBob under his arm pit and SpongeBob came out covered in grease. But the line SpongeBob said was funny. Loved the wedgie scene as well. Ha! But my favorite part was when Patrick was picking his nose and he ran into the Krusty Krab. The quote that SpongeBob, Mr. Krabs, and Squidward said were funny. However, if you hate gross the humor, then you must, I repeate, you MUST stay away from this episode. Banned and Bikini Bottom was great too. Although, I expected a litte more from this episode. I mean, the women who banned them in the first place I hated her. She was so annoying. But, the humor was good.