SpongeBob SquarePants

The Battle of Bikini Bottom / Banned in Bikini Bottom

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Nov 23, 2007 on Nickelodeon

6.8
  • I don't care what the heck y'all say or how many of you disagree with me, but I loved Battle of Bikini Bottom! However, I didn't like Banned in Bikini Bottom.

Battle of Bikini Bottom isn't just one of the most underratted episodes, but it's THE most underrated episode in SpongeBob history. Besides me, there's, like, only one person on this whole sight who likes this episode. I don't know why, frankly. Although it did contain some gross parts, it's in my top twenty all time favorite episodes of SpongeBob. There was only one part that I really gagged at and that was when Patrick was rubbing SpongeBob under his arm pit and then SpongeBob was covered in that grease. But besides that, I didn't find any other parts gross, just funny. Especially the digging for gold joke that was put in there. A lot of people hate this one because it has a childish plot. Why? It IS a kid's show, for God's sake! Oh and I thought the beginning was funny as well along with the ending. I thought Patrick looked hilarious when he was shiny clean. OK so my final grade for this episode, I don't care how many disagree with me, is an A. Now for the second one, Banned in Bikini Bottom, I didn't like it. The reason is because of Ms. Grizzle Puss or whatever her name was. She was a freak and I really hated her. Especially the ending when she was dancing to the I Love Krabby Patty song. That looked so gay I also didn't like it because I expected more from a plot with such great potential. The only part that I found funny was this quote: "Patrick: What's the pass word? Plankton: What're you talking about you bafoon?! Patrick: That's it! (opens door) That's the password! Plankton: Curse you! (ladder falls)" I was on the floor laughing for hours with that quote. But other than that, I hated this eisode. My final grade is a D+.