SpongeBob SquarePants

Banned in Bikini Bottom / Stanley S. SquarePants

Aired Weekdays 5:30 PM Nov 23, 2007 on Nickelodeon

6.8
  • I disliked "The Battle of Bikini Bottom" so much and "Banned in Bikini Bottom" was okay but it's WAY better than its first pairing

4.5
    The Battle of Bikini Bottom: I thought that this was a terrible episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". If you people thought "The Splinter" was disgusting then think again... this episode was WAY gross than "The Splinter" in my opinion. Here is the difference in my opinion though... I thought that "The Splinter" was actually good even though it was gross in some parts in my opinion. This episode was terrible and just plain gross non-stop. The only thing I laughed at was when Patrick was telling the story of the Battle of Bikini Bottom of clean vs. dirty. I just thought it was plain disgusting that Patrick never washes his hands. It was so gross when Patrick rubbed his armpit on SpongeBob's face (okay, really writers? that is unnecessary and the little kids are probably traumatized just watching this). Patrick never brushing his teeth was gross and when he also gave SpongeBob his horrible morning breathe. There were a few more disgusting moments but I don't even want to think about it. I did kind of laugh and chuckled at the end of the episode when that one guy said "And knitting fluffy sweaters". Overall, this was just a terrible and disgusting episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants"... if you want to compare this to "The Splinter" then go ahead. 2/10

Banned in Bikini Bottom: This episode was okay but it's WAY better than "The Battle of Bikini Bottom". I didn't quite like that Miss GrisslePuss character though because she bans krabby patties just for being them being fun and delicious to eat. I thought SpongeBob was pretty annoying in the beginning of the episode singing that song and I thought it was too childish for me. It was funny when Squidward asked Mr. Krabs "Did you just call me Squidwart?". It was funny when Patrick asked "What's the password" and then Plankton said "What are you talking about you gargantuan buffoon" and then Patrick says "That's it". I think those were the only parts I laughed at. I thought was kind of great that Miss GrisslePuff ate the krabby patty but I got annoyed again except it was her and SpongeBob singing about krabby patties this time. Oh yeah, I remember, there was one more thing I laughed at and it was the ending when Plankton was inside the krabby patty and then Miss GrisslePuss ate him. My score is just low because most of the parts just really dragged and it got boring. Overall, this was an okay episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 6.5/10