SpongeBob SquarePants

The Battle of Bikini Bottom / Banned in Bikini Bottom

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Nov 23, 2007 on Nickelodeon

6.8
  • Two Terrible Episodes For the Price of One

Battle of Bikini Bottom: Ugh, just ugh. This episode is painful to watch. I hate how they make it seem as if Patrick has bad hygiene, when in reality, you have seen him wash his hands before. In "Something Smells", in fact. So, yeah. This episode is stupid. I mean, just look at the plot. I hate this episode.

2 out of 10

Banned in Bikini Bottom: Now for the real stinker. This episode just recently became one of my least favorite episodes of the show, and for good reason. I don't know why Aaron Springer has taken such a nosedive when it comes to episodes, but his episodes went from being some of the best episodes in the respective seasons, to being the worst. This one, an old hag wants to ban krabby patties for being too fun. Stupid plot already. The song stinks, too. The newer episodes just don't seem to know when it is appropriate to include a song, as seen in episodes such as this one and "Selling Out". Then they have Spongebob make patties at his house. This is when the episode gets really stupid. The hag figures out Mr. Krabs' plan, storms in, and arrests the "criminals" on sight. Of course, her much better looking husband arrests them. I kind of feel bad for him, as he seems to be completely oblivious to how this old hag is completely using him. Anyhow, he's eating a krabby patty. Old hag gets angry, trips, eats a patty. Unbans krabby patties because she likes the taste, and sings a stupid song about it. I also hate the poke at the Conservative party, considering not only am I a conservative, but this really isn't the show to do this sort of thing. If Aaron Springer and Steven Banks really hated conservatives that much and wanted to poke fun of them, they should have written on South Park or Family Guy, because this isn't the show to do it.

0 out of 10