SpongeBob SquarePants

The Battle of Bikini Bottom / Banned in Bikini Bottom

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Nov 23, 2007 on Nickelodeon

6.8
  • Banned in Bikini Bottom was good. So why the low score?

1.5
    Because The Battle of Bikini Bottom is the WORST SpongeBob episode EVER! Worse than To Love a Patty, worse than Little Yellow Book, worse than Karate Island (which thankfully didn't have grossout humor), worse than The Gift of Gum, worse than worse than House Fancy, worse than Pet or Pests, and yes, worse than The Splinter. It's also worse than the Sanjay and Craig episode Brett Venom MD. I'd rather watch House Fancy, The Splinter, The Gift of Gum, AND Brett Venom MD than watch The Battle of Bikini Bottom again.

Grades:

Banned in Bikini Bottom: 8.75/10

The Battle of Bikini Bottom: -99/100!

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 2 (originally posted last year on July 18): Nick has an upcoming show called Breadwinners that airs in 20 days. Today I found the pilot on YouTube and showed it to my family. EVERYONE HATED IT! They all said it was the worst thing they'd seen in their lives. And that includes The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure (2012), Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale (2006), and Rabbids Invasion. So I won't be surprised when Breadwinners gets a 1.9 just like Marvin Marvin here and Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale at IMDb. My Aunt said I should rate it as low as possible just to get the score down. Unfortunately, the lowest one can rate is 1, unless you are a prolific author. I have been working on that for months (6 plus months), so I can rate stuff like Marvin Marvin, Fred: The Show, and The Oogieloves a 0.0. Breadwinners is next on my "to rate 0.0 once I can" list.

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 18: Breadwinners premiered yesterday. I have reviewed it. It's bad but not as bad as Sanjay and Craig.

UPDATE ON JULY 7: I couldn't agree more Oldnickolodeon34! I even made similar statements at IMDb when I posted my list Worst new Nick shows since 2008 there (I posted the same list here). I talked about this awful episode including the moral being more screwed up than iMeetFred. It's like we're brothers! We have the same opinion on this episode and on Teletubbies, and Breadwinners, and Sanjay and Craig, and The Thundermans, and Sam & Cat, and possibly other shows! And that's TWICE they've aired this episode on a Sunday this year (it previously aired on May 4). So sad. They really should ban The Battle of Bikini Bottom, and The Splinter, and other awful episodes. But especially this and The Splinter. You're right, even the The Splinter was better, and I give it a -62.