SpongeBob SquarePants

The Chaperone / Employee of the Month

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Oct 02, 1999 on Nickelodeon

• Agree with Glacierssuck and fsaenz0125

Aired today at 10:30 pm.
  • The Chaperone was good and Employee of the Month was superb.

The Chaperone: When Pearl's date breaks up with her, she can't find that many people that want to go to the prom with her. Since SpongeBob is the only one who will with her, he takes her to the prom and it doesn't go the way it was planned. I thought the gags with the dummy of SpongeBob and the part where he was in the punch bowl was funny. Not the best season 1 episode, but still enjoyable. 8/10

Employee of the Month: SpongeBob is looking forward to being the employee of the month for the 27th time, but Squidward teases SpongeBob by saying he might sneak up on him. Squidward pretends not to be interested in the whole employee of the month thing when he actually wants to win. Later in the episode the start to compete over the award. I thought the alarm clock gag and when SpongeBob and Squidward go crazy over the award at the end of the episode when they start doing good deeds for Mr. Krabs was funny. Overall, I liked this one better than The Chaperone. 9/10
  • Both superb episodes

The Chaperone: I thought this episode was superb. The plot was handled easily. I used to think this was a boring episode, but then I kinda grew to it. The best part of the episode was definitely the song (Doing the Song). Funny moments includes Mr. Krabs want to decide who take Pearl to the prom, SpongeBob making dummy of himself, SpongeBob getting dressed, and the last part (Mr. Krabs doing something and then SpongeBob made another dummy). My score is lower because I thought the episode was kinda boring in some parts. Overall, a superb episode. 9/10

Employee of the Month: Another superb episode. Again, the score's lower because there were lack of funny parts in some scenes. The parts that were very funny are SpongeBob asking Squidward what day is it, that Krabby patty covers Squidward's face, SpongeBob sneaking Squidward, then he destroys the clock, SpongeBob trapping Squidward, and one of the few things they did during that chase scenes (SpongeBob writing loser on the bottle was the funniest). Also, SpongeBob and Squidward were acting out of character at the very end. Overall, a superb episode of SB. 9/10
  • Another batch of perfect episodes from Season 1

The Chaperone:
    SpongeBob is asked to take Mr. Krab's daughter, Pearl, to her school prom after she was dumped by her boyfriend, but as in most cases the prom does not turn out as planed and Pearl and Spongebob both get kicked out.

Employee of the Month:
    SpongeBob and Squidward compete intensely with each other in order to be the Krusty Krab's Employee of the Month. They start working so hard that soon they begin overdoing it and that turns it trouble at the Krusty Krab

10 out of 10

• Good

The Chaperone- In it, Spongebob becomes Pearl's chaperone to the prom after her date breaks up with her. IT was an ok episode, but I didn't really laugh that much as I thought I would, but it was interesting I guess. 6/10 D- Employee of the Month- Spongebob and Squidward intensely fight for the title of Employee of the month at work. This episode was much better than the chaperone, with good Spongebob and Squidward scenes, but still not perfect quality. 8/10 B-

The Chaperone was below average, but Employee of the Month was actually really funny, but not quite Spongebob quality. 7/10 C-
  • It was okay

6.7
    The Chaperone:

SpongeBob is making patties when Pearl Krabs's cries burst as Pearl runs through the Krusty Krab. She was dumped by her boyfriend. SpongeBob comes out and asks Mr. Krabs why Pearl is crying. Then Mr. Krabs asks WHO would like to take Pearl to her prom. No one is interested and goes back to their krabby patties. Then Mr. Krabs asks SpongeBob to take Pearl to the prom. Then, the REAL SpongeBob comes behind Mr. Krabs and gets asked to take Pearl. SpongeBob takes the risk.

At home, Gary ideas SpongeBob of the clothes. He works hard on the clothes until he's finished and ties his laces. SpongeBob goes to pick up Pearl at the Krabs's house. Mr. Krabs opens the door and waits while SpongeBob turns that weird bent stick on his hip to lower himself. Pearl tells SpongeBob to put 577 things on a list of things he shouldn't do. SpongeBob says that they need to be back at the limo. Pearl drags him
    to the limo.
    They arrive when they lost a wheel. The screeching makes everybody clamp their ears shut. When SpongeBob is trying to blurt out the first thing on the list,
    a camera flashes to Pearl. Then, they go to the next thing. Pearl asks SpongeBob to get her some punch after the photograph drape fell. Pearl's friends say hi to her. One asks where her date is and Pearl answers. SpongeBob is still at the punch bowl until he falls with Pearl's glass. Pearl's angry. SpongeBob tells her it won't bite and milks his nose of punch. Pearl's still angry. On the dance part. Their dancing chaoses the prom. And they get picked up, thinking their popularity meters went up. But they're wrong and get kicked out. Everyone goes back inside.

SpongeBob takes Pearl home. Pearl thanks SpongeBob for taking her to the prom. Mr. Krabs winks at SpongeBob. The real SpongeBob (This time it's no joke) grabs the dummy. And that's the first story.

6.1/10

Employee of the Month:

The episode starts off with SpongeBob asking Squidward what day it is. It was Employee of the month. Squidward says that he'll be employee of the month. Then Mr. Krabs says that Squidward could be right. SpongeBob finds it to be likely and gets upset. The next day, SpongeBob is making patties at the Krusty Krab until he comes to one that's literally stuck to the grill after SpongeBob puts his spatula under the patty. It hits the ceiling and SpongeBob runs to the celing to get it. Then he comes down. Squidward talks but the air that hit the patty turned into red garbage hitting and interrupting him. He finishes his sentence, wipes himself, takes SpongeBob's KK work hat, puts it onto the floor, puts up his foot, and clamps it onto the hat and gets hurt. SpongeBob picks it up (Revealing a big, silver, square weight)tells Squidward the employee of the month has a weight under his hat, and puts it back on. Squidward talks but the red garbage interrupts him again. He finishes, listens to SpongeBob saying you have to work harder to be employee of the month, and leaves. Then SpongeBob talks with the employee of the month pictures.. SpongeBob sneaks over to Squidward's house. SpongeBob decides to try to destroy Squidward's alarm clock. SpongeBob makes some noise getting to Squidward's bedroom. Squidward wonders what the sounds are then goes back to brushing his teeth. After more noise, SpongeBob hides. Squidward comes in, then leaves. SpongeBob hides in Squidward's pillowcase. Squidward lays down and plucks his head up. Then back down. SpongeBob reaches for the alarm clock. Squidward gets up and detects the hand. They argue with alarm clocks and speeches.

Later that same night...
    SpongeBob and Squidward look at each other through their windows. Squidward asks if SpongeBob's sleepy. SpongeBob says no. Squidward plays his clarinet until SpongeBob falls asleep. Squidward goes out but goes into a hole. SpongeBob peeks out from the back of Squidward's. Squidward demands SpongeBob to get him out. SpongeBob goes home. Then says he should NOT look tired for his Employee of the month picture. Just then he hears some hammering. He suspected Squidward. Squidward assumes it'll hold him. SpongeBob cuts his door down over Squidward. Then a cage falls on SpongeBob. Squidward laughs. SpongeBob gets out.(nose toggly) Squidward laughs. SpongeBob plugs the bottle. Squidward calls SpongeBob a little. SpongeBob goes to a patty which claws up his nose. Squidward was neted. They kept dominating: CUT, SWERNG, BORNG!
    They reach the Krusty Krab after a shake and truse and go in. They do different jobs and go into the kitchen. They make to many patties and the Krusty Krab fattens until it blows up. People think the Patties are free. SpongeBob and Squidward keep ask to Mr. Krabs who the Employee of the month is. Mr. Krabs never answers.

7.3/10
  • great

Both were OK. Chaperone was kind of boring and low on laughs, but there's always been something about Employee of the Month I have liked since I first saw it. I like the competitiveness of Spongebob and Squidward, and thought it was handled well. Chaperone- C+/B-, EOTM- B+/A-, Final grade for the episode- B-
  • Um, they both weren't as excellent like some of the other Season 1 episodes but they were pretty enjoyable even though I thought "The Chaperone" was a little better

The Chaperone: I thought that this was a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". It wasn't the best episode and it was boring in some parts but I liked it. It was pretty funny that SpongeBob is Pearl's prom date (which I find kind of weird since Pearl is a teenager and SpongeBob is an adult). The gag with SpongeBob using a dummy to make it look like it was actually him was very funny. SpongeBob making his own tuxedo for Pearl's prom was very funny and pretty cool especially because SpongeBob wanted to be tall for Pearl. Everyone at the prom doing the "Sponge Dance" was very funny because they are injuring themselves. The ending was funny as well. The only thing I didn't like was that Pearl was kind of mean to SpongeBob and some parts in this episode were boring. Overall, a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 9/10

Employee of the Month: I thought that this was a great episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants" but it wasn't as good as "The Chaperone". This episode could've been better in my opinion though. I don't think I got that many laughs in this episode though. I only laughed when the krabby patties were all over Squidward, when SpongeBob was sneaking into Squidward's house to destroy his alarm clock, and the ending. There were no more laughs after that the rest of the episode just was just pretty boring. A little more boring than "The Chaperone". Don't get me wrong, this episode is great and that's why I'm giving it at least an 8 but I thought there could've been more humor and it was just pretty boring to watch. Overall, a great episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants" but it could've been better in my opinion. 8/10
  • This episode pairing is my favorite Season one.

The Chaperone: I love this episode.It was hilarious the first time I ever saw it. The best gags were Spongebob trying to do "The Whack" and ending up destroying everything and everyone trying to do the Sponge at the end. This is also one of Pearl's best appearances in the series. I did not understand the ending with the dummy though. Employee of The Month: This episode was even better, and is my favorite episode from this season. I liked seeing Spongebob and Squidward trying to make it to work first, all their attempts to do so were great. Also, the ending was hilarious. Sponge and Squid make too many Krabby Patties and blow up the Krusty Krab. That part made me laugh out loud. Overall, these episodes are enjoyable and funny.
  • that was a good ep

in this ep of the show spongebob . he is asked to take mr krabs daughter pearl to the prom after she was dumped by her boyfriend and it turns out to be a bad idea becasue spongebob does not want to mess it up but he does and then at the end of the prom they both get kicked out after shaken things up in there and ruining things. and the second part spongebob wants to win employee of the month again for like 20th consective time some thing like that and he thinks squid should do a better job and this time squid is tired of him and wants to win and so they both wake up early and race down there with all sorts of traps for each other and then they get there ruin the krusty krab this was a good ep
  • From a good episode to a bad episode.

The episode before The Chaperone and Employee of the Month was good. But now this episode, not so good. I'm not saying it's good or bad, but it was ok, but closer to bad.

In The Chaperone, Pearl has to go on a date, but has no date. So Mr Krabs suggests Spongebob. And Spongebob it is. Spongebob comes along, to ruin the prom, and gets himself and Pearl kicked out of the prom.

In Employee of the Month, Squidward wants to be the employee of this month, but Spongebob does not want that to happen. So when the day of the employee choosing comes, Spongebob and Squidward stay up all night, watching out for each other and waiting for one to fall asleep so they can get to the Krusty Krab first. Of course, it results in a fake truce, and they run to the Krusty Krabs, where Mr Krabs finds them and no one is chosen employee of the month, eh, maybe Krabs.
  • It was okay.

4.9
    It was okay. The story was okay, and the humor was good.

In The Chaperone, spongebob has to take Pearl to a prom night, but he spoils it by using her advice of "Tall, dark and handsome".

In employee of the month, spongebob wants to win yet another employee of the month award, except this time, squidward is competing too.

My rating- 4.9/10
  • Those were good.

The Chaperone:
    This is kinda unusual episode.It was alright and quite interesting.It had its good parts,like when Spongebob absorbs punch and when everyone gets pwned while Doing the Sponge.Pearl somehow wasn't annoying at all,but those anchovies were.I didn't like the ending so much.It was bizzare.
    Rating:8/10

Employee of the month:
    Well this one is better than The Chaperone. A LOT.First of all,the story was interesting,the ending too.I love the music that plays while Squidward and SB were racing to the Krusty Krab.Too bad I can't find it. :)
    Rating:9/10

Those were good episodes,but it's not the best of season 1.Entertaining if nothing else,what can I say.
  • Both were alright!

The Chaperone
    Decent,one thing was a little annoying though and that fake Spongebob gag was a little weird and it didn't make much sense.
    But the rest of it was pretty good.
    Nice episode for Perl and she's not to annoying.
    A little over the top and it sort of a sweet episode,though I'm not sure why! Employee of the Month
    Not sure if I like this one better.
    And how many times has Spongebob won "Employee of the Month",it changes so much that I just ignore it!
    The final dash was one of the best bits of the episode,only beaten by the stakeout just before it.
  • Perfect mix of traditional cartoon comedy and crazy, vintage Spongebob humor make for one of the best episode pairings in Spongebob history.

The comedy in these two episodes show exactly why I began to love Spongebob in the first place. The use of the dummy in "Chaperone" shows just how clever and all around randomly funny the old writers of Spongebob used to be (and by all accounts still are at times). The school feel of "Chaperone" makes the episode even funnier, for it shows Spongebob's more teenager side of his personality.

In "Employee of the Month," we see just how competitive Spongebob can become whenever he is challenged, especially at work. Spongebob tends to overreact to many things, and this episode is a perfect example of that. Squidward also joins in on the overreaction, and the whole episode is full of crazy moments and general humor. Both episodes were written very well, and these are two of my favorite episodes of all time.
  • Both great, but not spectacular.

The Chaperone: Quite nice. While I generally dislike Pearl, and didn't even really like her performance in this one, I still enjoyed the episode. The Sponge was the best part, but there were numerous other great parts, like Billy Fishkin. They call him Long, Dark and Handsome, but he turns out being a huge nerd. There was also a brief joke where SpongeBob has to "get away from his (Mr. Krabs) baby", which you think is Pearl but really is a plant that I liked. Nice episode, but nothing that remarkable.

Score: B+ 8.8/10

Employee of the Month: Another solid episode. It truly shows the crazy side of SpongeBob and Squidward. It had many funny moments, mainly during the race to the Krusty Krab, like the bottle gag. I also liked the ending, the first destruction of the Krusty Krab, and an all-around great moment.

Score: B+ 8.6/10
  • I loved employee of the month, but the chaperone was okay.

The chaperone:
    I did not really like it. Not really a classic. The only reason I do not love it is because pearl is in it. I liked the dance called the sponge. But, the episode was fair, and I thought it was kind of a bad episode for season 1. Final grade: C+.

Employee of the month:
    This was funny! I liked it a lot better than the chaperone. I loved the part where squidward fell in spongebob`s trap. I thought it was really funny. I will never hate this episode! This episode was one of the best this season. Final grade: A

Total: A
  • SpongeBob goes to prom! then SpongeBob and Squidward get competitive.

The Chaperone: I love the idea of SpongeBob going to prom! And it was nice to see him hanging around with someone else other than Patrick, and with a girl, better than all. Although many people may disagree with me, but I kind of felt a little chemistry between SpongeBob and Pearl! Wasn't it cute when they were holding hands?! Lol. My favorite parts are when SpongeBob is getting ready for prom and when he says "handsome" he has braces on! I also liked the song, Doing The Sponge. But what I don't like about this episode is the ending. I really don't get the dummy gag. But overall, I give it a A-

Employee of the Month- Good episode. It was great to see the (very much) competitive side of SpongeBob and Squidward. This episode has a classic feel to it. But I honestly don't have much to say about it. Overall rating: B+
  • The first episode was interesting! While the second one was hilarious!

The Chaperone features SpongeBob going to the Prom with Pearl! It is prom time at Pearl's high school, but she was dumped by Octavuis Rex, aka long tan and handsome! Since no one else wants to take Pearl as her prom at the Krusty Krab, not those customer fish, not Squidward, and not Mr. Krabs, she ends up with SpongeBob! It was fun what was going on at the prom, especially Spongey as the fruit punch! Funny when the hot dog landed in Judy's hair too! And also SpongeBob suprises everyone with his dummy! So yeah this episode was great featuring SpongeBob and Pearl! The second episode: Employee of The Month, was as funny as hell! Man I cracked up so much when Squidward kept trying to trash-talk about the employee of the month awards but kept on getting squirted with patty juice by a fan! SUPER LOL! And it was so funny with the sound it made! SpongeBob tries to get his patty off the ceiling! And when SpongeBob and Squidward try to compete with each other, it was entertaining seeing what traps and other gimmicks they did to try and prevent each other from getting to the Krusty Krab first! Brick walls, rope, bottled ships, the works! Lastly are them tied to an anchor and pirate ship! And finally, it was also very funny seeing both SpongeBob and Squidward's expressions when Mr. krabs was standing in the doorway! SUPER LOL! again! Cleaning tables Mr. Krabs! Cleaning dishes Mr. Krabs! It's more efficient to clean the dishes this way Mr. Krabs! Noooo! Ha ha ha! Talk about a major obsession with winning the Employee of the Month Award! The hilarious episode ends with raining krabby patties! End of review!
  • These are hit and miss.

These episodes aren't incredible, but, you know, I have no real hate towards them.

While I generally hate Pearl, I actually don't hate this episode it has a couple good moments. Not very many memorable scenes, but a few little chuckles. Employee of the Month. Well, it's meh. Similar to the previous episode, not much is quotable, but there are once again a few moments. So yeah. Yeah... Yeah... Yeah... OK, this episodes average? Why must I have 100 words.

BTW, there's absolutly no Patrick in either of these episodes, which is quite rare. Thankfully the writers learnt there lessons, at least mostly.
  • I liked these two episodes. A lot.

Right, from now on I am writing about both episodes, and grading them. Like this:

The Chaperone:
    Pearl's prom date has stood her up! :o And now she is going with SpongeBob, but he's a "prom failure"! Well, with some hard work, SpongeBob becames "Long, Tan & Handsome". However Pearl upsets SpongeBob after he gets in the way, and eventually they start doing "The Sponge" dance, wrecking the prom. This was the better of the two, and I loved The Sponge song. Very catchy!

B+

Employee of the Month:
    It's time for Employee of the Month, and Squidward couldn't care less, but SpongeBob is convinced he wants to beat SpongeBob. In the end, it turns into a crazy competition! I prefered this to the other, and so I will give it a..

A-

I hope this reviewing method is better.
  • Hmmm Cahperone was good! Both parts were excellenta actually.

The Chaperone: Since Pearl didn't have a date for the prom, SpongeBob gets to be his date. Since he's short and dates should be tall, he uses mechanical legs, but messes up the prom when his legs always gets out of balance. Rating: B+

Employee of the Month: One of the best ever episodes in Season 1! When it's the time to elect the Employee of the Month award, and Mr. Krabs make SpongeBob think that Squidward will get it, they both head towards the Krusty Krab the next day, but they had always fallen in each toher's booby traps.This episode was a great example of what a good Spongebob episode should be. In the first part, Chaperone, Spongebob takes Pearl to the dance after her boy friend dumps her. To impress Pearl, Spongebob dresses up and pretends to be taller than he really is. This messes up everything after his long legs of out of control. At the end Spongebob and Pearl are kicked out of the party.

In the next part, Employee Of The Month, Spongebob and Squidward go aginst each other for the title of Employee Of The Month. At the end, they blow up the Krusty Krab because they cook too many Kraby Patties. The Employee Of The Month is not revealed. It ends with Squidward and Spongebob fighting over who got it and Mr. Krabs sighing to himself.

This was a great episode for Spongebob. On the downside it didn't have many characters in it. But with all the comedy and character inprovments, I give this episode a 9 because it had alot of things I liked. The Chaperone: Pearl has a boyfriend who dumped her and now she's crying in front of her dad saying "Now I can't go to the prom because I don't have a date." So Mr. Krabs suggests Spongebob to be her date. Then disaster occurs as his fake long legs he can't control are ruining the place. Then Pearl was crying again, then Spongebob tries to take care of her, but he can't do it and then he's crying and went to the girls bathroom. So Pearl gave him a seconed chance by dancing the sponge, which the others don't know how to do it and disaster occurs at the prom, but then she has a good time.

Employee of the month: Spongebob and Squidward fight against to be picked emplyee of the month. Who gets picked? Sponegbob must becasue SQuidward goes for the first time in season 5. Does anybody enjoy it like I do?
  • Great episode (although I liked Employee of the Month more than The Chaperone).

Employee of the Month: One of the best ever episodes in Season 1! When it's the time to elect the Employee of the Month award, and Mr. Krabs make SpongeBob think that Squidward will get it, they both head towards the Krusty Krab the next day, but they had always fallen in each toher's booby traps. This epsiode was mostly perfect, so the rating's A+.

Overall Rating: A
  • funny episodes both of them

yes i liked this episode but i dont like this episode that much now cause they have it almost every every every week now it gets annoying i mean nick shows this episode way to much but still i dont give this episode a 1.0/10 cause this episode was one of the first episodes i have ever seen and plus this episode was preety silly and for a episode for season 1 it was not that bad i especially liked employe of the month episode i just loved to see sponge and squidward fight its awsome thats y i like this episode so i give this episode a 9.3/10
  • Both were really funny and overall good but I didn't get the Chaperone that much...

This was a great episode for Spongebob. On the downside it didn't have many characters in it. But with all the comedy and character inprovments, I give this episode a 9 because it had alot of things I liked. I would recomend this to people that are new to Spongebob and people that are already fans.
  • this is one of the really good episodes I never forget.

Okay for once I am reviewing two good episodes instead of the one good and the one bad episode. The Chaperone really was funny and full of action. I don't review episodes this good every day. These two episodes really got me going. This is a very good standard to base other episodes on. The other episode though was even better because it was chalk full of action. The first time I saw this episode I really was enchanted by it's awesome combination of action and comedy. But these two did not get a perfect ten because one was way different than the other.
  • Squidward and Spongebob completes to become employee of the month.

The Charprone:

Perl's prom is coming up.And her date broke up with her.So now she is looking for one.So Spongebob was her escort to the prom.So apparently he was making the prom an disaster.

EMployee Of The Month:

Spongebob remark that he has been employee for more than month's.Squidward remark that it is just an thing to get him to work more.So in the end Squidward and Spongebob competes to see who would become employee of the month.Now here is another thing the employee of the month is never heard or seen again.

Yeah this episode was cool and funny.
  • Another great episode, again.

As stated, another great episode. First, SpongeBob takes Pearl to the prom and it all goes wrong. Then, SpongeBob goes for the Employee of the month award, but this time, Squidward actually takes part and will do anything to stop SpongeBob from getting the employee of the month award! Like digging holes in his front lawn.
  • Luigi again

These two episodes were not some of the best, the second episode, the Employee of the month award episode, was pretty good, but the first episode, the chaperone, was just ok. I was pretty confused with the first episode, the chaperone. Through the whole episode, was that the real Spongebob at the dance with pearl, or was it the dumby with her. If it was the dumby, how did it do everything like a real person? The second episode, employee of the month, was pretty good. I like when their going for the Krusty Krab, and they keep setting up traps for eachother. Thats my review.
  • One has a confusing ending and the other is great.

The CHaperone: Definately not my favorite episode of the series but it has its moments. Spongebob is told my Mr.crabs to take his daughter to the prom. Pearl is a whale, which makes no sense at all, and doesnt want to go alone. Spongebob agrees to take her and show her a goodtime. Spongebob cleans up pretty nicely, looking good in his tuxedo. The prom is filled with fish, and I am thinking it is some private school for fish and in that case Pearl has no business there, or that the animator just couldnt draw anything, I am going with the latter. THe prom is definately the funniest thing out of the first episode. Spongebob wants to show her a good time it just doesnt work out, duh. Eventually spongebob events his own dance which looks extremely painful but since he is a sponge he doesnt feel it. the rest of the school joins in like a bunch of idiots injuring themselves and destroying the gymnasium. Hilarious scene which leads pearl and spongebob to be booted from prom. i was kind of shocked seeing as how they joined in on their own will and destroyed their own prom. but whatever they get kicked out but pearl seems not to care she had a nice time with sponge. am i sensing a love connection? never really addressed but i think so. at the end we find out tuxedo man was just a dummy and im left to wonder, what the hell? this twist just confuses me and thousands of questions pour into my head.

Employee of the month: THis is one of my favorites and totally saves the half hour from me flipping to a different channel. so its that time fo the month when owners pick their favorite employee. we see a wall filled with sopongebob and squidward doesnt even care. he calims its a scam and its just a stupid "title". bitter, are we mr.squidward? whatever, crabs makes a comment referring to squids possibility of winning for this month. spongebob buys into this, moron, and leads a crusade to win the title. squidward also goes for the title. this was a great episode. anyway sponge and squid are staring each other down until squid plays a lullaby and sponge passes out. squid wants to get to work early but sponge dug a hole. when the heck did this happen exactly? squid would have noticed that he left his post to dig. moving on, sponge goes to bed until a loud pounding is heard which comes from squid banging 2 by 4's onto the door. the race begins and i was laughing the entire time. they both play tricks on each other but some how they get out of all of them.some of them seem impossible but this is a cartoon. eventually sponge got tied to an ancor and squid is pulling a ship. i dont know how they both managed to pull these pranks because in both scenarioes each person was pretty much unable to tie or buckle a restraint.a truce is made, that is until the handshaking is done with. and wow do they look freaky when they are tired, eww. both f them race to krusty krab to try and impress krabs into giving them the award. the restaurant eventually explodes and neither of them get the award. ironically krabs head was pushed through the frame, i guess he is the employee of the month.
< 1 2