SpongeBob SquarePants

The Chaperone / Employee of the Month

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Oct 02, 1999 on Nickelodeon

• Both superb episodes

The Chaperone: I thought this episode was superb. The plot was handled easily. I used to think this was a boring episode, but then I kinda grew to it. The best part of the episode was definitely the song (Doing the Song). Funny moments includes Mr. Krabs want to decide who take Pearl to the prom, SpongeBob making dummy of himself, SpongeBob getting dressed, and the last part (Mr. Krabs doing something and then SpongeBob made another dummy). My score is lower because I thought the episode was kinda boring in some parts. Overall, a superb episode. 9/10

Employee of the Month: Another superb episode. Again, the score's lower because there were lack of funny parts in some scenes. The parts that were very funny are SpongeBob asking Squidward what day is it, that Krabby patty covers Squidward's face, SpongeBob sneaking Squidward, then he destroys the clock, SpongeBob trapping Squidward, and one of the few things they did during that chase scenes (SpongeBob writing loser on the bottle was the funniest). Also, SpongeBob and Squidward were acting out of character at the very end. Overall, a superb episode of SB. 9/10