SpongeBob SquarePants

The Good Krabby Name

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Sep 03, 2012 on Nickelodeon

• BADDD

I'm too ashamed of the episode to even review it. BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Mr. Krabs wants SpongeBob to advertise the Krusty Krab when some don't eat at the Krusty Krab

Mr. Krabs isn't happy when not all of the Bikini Bottom citizens have eaten at the Krusty Krab so SpongeBob and Patrick advertise it to bring in those customers that have never eaten at the Krusty Krab. This was a better episode over Squid Baby. Mr. Krabs does show more greed and I agreed with one of the users (Mr. Krabs' character kinda needs to change for season 9). But the episode was funnier from the other two and it features moments like Mr. Krabs falling on Squidward, the 2% part, Patrick attacking SpongeBob, the krabby patty (that SpongeBob was wearing) falling on Plankton, and a few more. The ending was very funny and it definitely there in my funniest moments of SpongeBob. Overall score 9/10
  • A good episode to watch

This was a good episode to watch. The plot was descent and it did have a few good jokes. This episode wasn't perfect but it really is enjoyable and laughable at times. There has also been more episodes for season 8 that I really liked alot and this one did impress me. I really loved when Mr.Krabs was giving the Krabby Patty to the last one percent. Very funny, overall a good episode so it's an 8 out of 10
  • Mmm...I wasn't impressed.

Summary: Mr. Krabs has SpongeBob and Patrick promote the Krusty Krab when he realizes that 2% of Bikini Bottom citizens have never set foot in his restaurant.

Compared to some newer episodes of "SpongeBob," this wasn't the worst. But it definitely wasn't one of the best. For the most part, SpongeBob and Patrick were okay (except for Patrick forgetting the Krusty Krab's name); what gives this episode a low score is, as always, Mr. Krabs.

Really, Krabs? 2% of Bikini Bottom's citizens have never been to your restaurant, and it's gotten your knickers all in a twist? If Krabs had any serious competition (normally, the Chum Bucket doesn't count), MAYBE this could have worked. But in this context, it's just another reason for the writers to show Krabs' disgusting money fetish. It's not even about the Krabby Patties anymore. Just the money. Yeah, REAL deep, writers.

So...yeah. Nothing else to say, except that Mr. Krabs gets turned into more and more of a douche with each passing new episode. Overall, this episode was so-so.
  • SpongeBob and Patrick advertise the Krusty Krab all over Bikini Bottom when Mr. Krabs isn't happy that 2% of the citizens have never ate at the Krusty Krab

Mr. Krabs isn't happy when not all of the Bikini Bottom citizens have eaten at the Krusty Krab so SpongeBob and Patrick advertise it to bring in those customers that have never eaten at the Krusty Krab. I thought that this was a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". It's much funnier and more better written than "Squid Baby". It still ain't the perfect episode but it's much more enjoyable than "Squid Baby" at least. The storyline was great, the animation as always was beautiful, and there was plenty of humor in this episode to really make you laugh. Only flaws with this episode was that it's pretty boring in a few parts and I didn't like how the episode ended for SpongeBob and Patrick (not that it bugged me a lot because it's nothing huge but it bugged me a little). The parts that made me laugh were most definitely Plankton's cameo appearance, all of the antics with SpongeBob and Patrick advertising for the Krusty Krab like advertising on the buildings and the policeman thinking it's a graffiti, that guy screaming by sucking SpongeBob and Patrick's skin and screaming out their skin making them look weird and hilarious (easily the most craziest and funny as hell moment in the episode), and the awkward yet HILARIOUS ending with Mr. Krabs and that mailman (who has never eaten at the Krusty Krab and was the last 1% for Mr. Krabs). I was just a fun time watching this episode and while it's not my favorite, it was handled very well and plenty of laughs here indeed. Overall, this "SpongeBob SquarePants" isn't perfect but it is a superbly fun time of an episode to watch. 9/10