SpongeBob SquarePants

The Great Snail Race / Mid-Life Crustacean

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Jan 24, 2003 on Nickelodeon

• Squidward gets a snail; Mr. Krabs go on a night out with SpongeBob and Patrick

Great Snail Race: I thought this episode was great. It was never my favorite episode to honest. I did laughed at running gag of misspelling Squidward's last name, Gary trying to watch TV instead of working out, the slow entrance, Patrick's snail (a rock actually) winning, and that's pretty much it. The episode itself was getting itself and there's two things I didn't liked. SpongeBob training Gary so hard that he is really tired and messes up during the race. The ending would have better if Sandy didn't popped out of nowhere. Seriously? That out of character for her. She did say that earlier on the episode but was not amusing and it was expected. Sandy acts as if SpongeBob did something mean to her. Score 8/10

Mid Life Crustacean: This episode was better than the Great Snail Race. The episode was a little boring in some parts but the storyline was good. I laughed at the beginning, Mr. Krabs going to work as he gets a couple things on the way, "Are you ready to party?" (SpongeBob and Patrick both yell at this until they actually tickled Squidward off) some of the parts where SpongeBob, Patrick, and Mr. Krabs going for the night, and that's all I can list. Score 9/10